Chapter 22:The Wedding

Today is the big day! Probably the biggest day of my life! I woke up about an hour ago,(it's now 8:00) and couldn't go back to sleep. Liam wasn't in my bed because the girls said it's bad luck for the man to see his future wife before the wedding. 

         I got up and took a shower. I stripped and looked at myself in the full-body mirror. I still had a little baby fat, but the dress hopefully will still fit. I start looking at myself in the eyes, and I don't see the eyes of the girl who came here about a year ago. I see someone who has rushed into everything and has not stopped to think about anyone and how  their discussions could effect them. I feel tears forming in my eyes and I let them fall. I mean this is the new me, right? This is the person I've become because of Liam. No! I can't blame him for this! 

        I finally pull away from the mirror and get in the shower. I turn the radio on and quickly wash. I jump out and deiced to call a hair dresser and a make-up artist. I change into my robe and walk to the kitchen for some yogurt. I hear voices, so I walk slowly and quietly to the stairs and find a good spot to spy on them. Well, it's not really spying, I'm just trying to see what's going on without being seen. Don't judge me! 

        I see Ryanna and Niall on the couch talking about something Niall is holding. Ry looks super excited and Niall looks happy.

         "So we tell them after the wedding. At the ceremony." Niall says.

         "Yes sir!" Ryanna quells. I giggle a little. Ryanna is sometimes reminds me of a six year old!

         Niall laughs and gets down on one knee. "Ryanna Paige Bobst, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

         "Yes of course Niall!" Ryanna says and Niall gets up and removes the promise ring and places the new engagement ring on her finger. Holy crap! Their talking about when their going to tell us that they're engaged!! I find myself running down the steps, but I stop before they can see me. Should I run down the steps. Well, knowing me, I'm going to scary them and it's going to so funny! Well, funny for me! 

        "Boo!!!" I yell running down the stairs. The look on Ryanna's face was priceless! Her eyes were popping out of her head! Niall fell of the couch and started crying! I started laughing so hard!!! I laughed for about five minutes and I couldn't breathe! I finally caught my breath and lookoed over at Ryanna. She looked mad!

        "What?! You got a starin' problem ckick?" I say teasing.

       She shot me a concerned look and walked around the couch to get Niall.

       "Jerk!" Niall yelled while sitting on the couch. 

       "You can't say that to me!! It's me wedding day!" I walk over to the fridge and grab the Greek yogurt. 

          "Oh, Niall make sure Harry and Jacob have matching bow-ties." I say while getting a fork.

         "Yes ma'am." Niall says.

         I hear the door bell and answer the door. It's the hair and make-up.

        "Hey Ry, can you go wake the girls up? The hair and make-up are here." 

        I take hair and make-up to my room and they help me get in my dress. It's a beautiful sweet-heart neckline dress that is very puffy. Make-up gave me a smoky-eye look with pink lip stick and some blush. Hair curled my hair and half up and kept half down. She put a little tiara in my hair and put the veil in too. I also put on the necklace Liam got me for our first date. 

       The girls came into my room with their bridesmaids dresses on. The dresses are teal and very fitting. They all look amazing! Liam has Gracelin so I don't have to worry about dresses her when we all are trying to get ready.