Chapter 6: Dinner and a Show

It's about 6, so I decide it's time to get ready for my dinner date with Liam. As I'm looking through my suit-case, I can only find three dresses. Two are sun dresses so, I guess the third will work. The dress is a navy blue with little white birds everywhere on it. The dress has a zipper and a white ribbon that ties in the back. The dress goes down to my knees and is a little too puffy! 

     I go to the bathroom and just look at myself in the mirror. I don't deserve this! I'm not worth this, why did this happen to me? I think to myself. I'm a little depressed now, so I plug in my hair curler and start to curl my hair. My hair is down past my shoulders by four inches, so I curl it up to my shoulders. 

     I put on white glittery eyeshadow on with eyeliner and mascara. I also put on foundation and blush. Something is still missing...... Oh! Pink lip stick! I kinda look good enough for Liam now. Kinda. The finish the look of with white flats and diamond earrings. I step back to look at the finished product in the mirror, when I hear a knock one the door.

     "Ello, Abby? Are you in there, love?" Liam says.

    "Yeah, come on in." I say still looking in the mirror.

     He walks in the door and once he sees me, his mouth drops! I giggle a little.

    "I'm not that pretty!" I say with a smile on my face. I turn around to face him and he has a small square box in his hand.

     "For you, love!" Liam says while opening the box where a beautiful necklace is sitting.

    "Liam," I say. "You didn't have to get this necklace for me."

    "I know, but it's just something to remember me bye when I have to leave for concerts." I turn around and Liam outs the necklace on me. I turn back around to face him.

    I look Liam in his beautiful brown eyes. We stand there for a minute and just look at each other.

   "I love you, Liam." I say slowly. "I really love you! Not for One Direction, but for.. for you!"

    Instead of saying thank you, Liam gently grabs my face and pulls me into a loving/passionate kiss. He's so amazing at everything he does!  I say to myself. We let go of the kiss and Liam looks at the clock, 7:15.

     "We're going to be late for dinner if we don't leave now love." He says so peaceful and not even concerned. He takes my hand and leads me to the back door of the flat and we sneak down to the car waiting for us. 

       "Ok Paul," Liam says. "We're ready."

       "Yes sir." Paul says starting the car and driving us to Nando's. I sit there cuddled up to Liam's chest. I finally notice what he's wearing. A light blue fancy shirt, dark dress pants and nice black shoes. The colors we have on look really good together. 

         When we get to Nando's, the paportosizzi is already there.

        "Well keeps us a secret is over." I say bummed.

        Liam chuckles and waits for Paul to open our door. He steps out first and the flashes of cameras begin. I take his hand and step out also.

         "Liam, is that your new girlfriend?"

         "Liam, what's her name?"

          "Liam, how do you feel about your brake-up with Danielle?"

        "Liam, is that girl your bonce-back?" (A bonce-back is someone a celeb dates to get over a resent brake up and then brakes up with them once their over the first brake-up.)

         Once the man asked Liam about Danielle, he started to tense up. I feel a little awkward, but I stopped walking and so did Liam.

          "Abby, it's ok, they're just trying to brake us." Liam says trying to walk again. I stand my ground and Liam turns back around to look me in the eyes. I look into his big brown eyes and give him a look that means, kiss me! And we do,everyone starts taking more and more pictures. 

        The kiss last about thirty seconds but was gentle and very loving. We make it inside of the restaurant and we get seated in our own little room. 

            This is were me and the lads sit and eat every time we're here. It's quit and nice." Liam says sitting down and pulling me in close to him. I smile and someone comes over to take our order. Well that's what I thought.

            "Danielle?!" Liam says freaked out and confused.