Chapter 5: The Flat and Secrets

"We're here!" Zayn says with a smile on his face. The girls and I oh and ah looking at the two-story flat out the window. Phil pulls into the drive way and the boys get out first. Then Jennah, Ryanna, and I go last taking the hand that was held out for support. It was Liam's hand. When I stand up, Liam's eyes meet mine. We stand there for about three minutes looking into each others eyes.

      "Oh!!! Liam's got a girlfriend!!" Louis says over and over again in a chant.

      "I'm not his girlfriend." I say breaking away for Liam gaze. I feel him tense up by just holding his hand. I let go quickly and grab my bag. Niall is the first one to the door crying about how he wants lunch and play the Xbox. I got so excited at the word Xbox.

        "I got first game with Niall!" I yell happily at all of them.

        "No, I do!!" Yells Ryanna back. I give her the evil stare.

       "Fine, fine. Just stop looking at me that way!!"

       We all laugh and walk into the house. It's huge!

       "Where do we put our stuff boys?" Asked Jennah.

     "Follow me." Says Zayn. Me, Jennah, and Ryanna follow Zayn into three different guest bedrooms. We all get our own room with a big bathroom and amazing walk-in closets!

          "Can we move in?" Ryanna asks being silly. Zayn laughs and walks back down to the living room where Niall, Liam, and Louis are waiting on me to play Black Opps 2 against them. Harry is outside signing autographs.

         "I have to warn you guys, I have this game at home and I rock at it!" I say feeling good that I might them at the game.

           "I've never meet a girl who knows how to play Black Opps!" Says Liam sure of himself.

          "Liam, we've never meet a girl who knows how to play Black Opps!" Says Louis laughing. Liam looks embarrassed so I say, "Lets just play the game!"

           The first round is winner needs to get thirty. And I do! The boys just sit there with their mouths open and all yell rematch in unison. I giggle and press start, I win that time and the four games we play after.

         "Told you you couldn't beat me!" I say putting my hands on my hips.

          "Well, good job, love." Niall says just barely getting the words out

          "Well, this is awkward!" Harry says. "How about a little dip in the pool?" He continues to say.

          "Swimming's good with me!" Says Ryanna. The rest of us nod in approval. I walk off to my room with Ryanna and Jennah in front of me, then I feel someone grabbed my arm. I try to keep walking and avoid talking to them face-to-face. But they keep pulling so finally I turn around. I wish I didn't!

          I turn around and find Liam there standing looking into my eyes. His big brown eyes are like chocolate! You always want more! I try to say that I need to change, but the words don't come out of my mouth! Finally Liam says something, "I know we only meet, but I want to get to know you better. I think I want you t-to be my girlfriend. I know it's soon, but isn't dating for people to get to know each other better?"

         I don't say anything, I'm still focused on his amazing brown eyes! I find myself going in closer to his face, his eyes are... are..... are, and I smack my lips onto his. Our lips are moving together like we were made for each other! We pause for air three times, wanting to get more and more of each other. Finally I hear footsteps coming up the stairs so I finish the kiss. Liam's face is only inches away from mine and I want it to be mine! I want it to only allow a kiss from/to me! 

        The steps get louder so I quickly say, "Be my boyfriend?"

        Liam looks at me with his lips trying to form the words, Y-E-S-I-W-I-L-L-L-O-V-E. I quickly kiss him one more time then disappear into my room to get changed. I go through my suit case and find my pink bikini with little navy blue ships all over them. I put my cover-up on, and walk out the door to see Jennah waiting on me.

       "Took you long enough! Everyone is already outside." She says anodied.

       "Shut your trap!" I yell. She looks at me surprised. I've never said anything like that to her or anyone. I follow Jennah to the back yard and she jumps in the pool with Ryanna on Nialls back and Louis on Harrys back and they, I guess, are playing chicken. Zayn is shooting hops with the pool basketball in the shallow end and Jennah joins him. I sit on a lawn chair looking for Liam across the yard. 

      "Guess who?" Liam says with his hands over my eyes.

     "Um.... Is it my boyfriend?" I ask playfully. He drops his hands and kneels in front of me. He looks confused, I start freaking out! Hopefully I called him the right name!

    "So we are together?" His asks quietly. I nod yes.

    "But don't tell the others. I want us to be able to get to know each other and not get teased in the process." I say.

    "Ok, lips sealed! Oh, and how about if we go to dinner at Nando's later, love? Around 7:30?"

     "Sounds like a plan!" I say with the biggest smile on my face. I take off my cover-up and decide to tan before getting in the pool. Louis comes around and picks me up bridal style.

     "No!! Louis put me down!!" I scream at him!

     "Alright love. I'll put you down in this pool!" He says with a smile on his face. He throws me in and I didn't take a breath. I swallow a ton of water. When I pop back up I start to choke up the water. I run as fast as I can in the water to the side of the pool. I start feeling people slap my back and they are telling me to cough it up. I can hear Louis screaming sorry in the back-ground. I finally stop coughing and walk over to a lawn chair. Louis comes back over and takes my right hand.

      "I'm so sorry, love." He says then kisses my hand like if I was a princess.

    "It's ok, just don't do it again!" I say slowly pulling my hand out of his. I lay down and try to continue to tan when Liam sits in the lawn chair next to me and grabs my left hand. I quickly pull my hand away and look to see if anyone saw that. I'm in the clear. I look at Liam and he looks confused. I put my left index finger up to my lip,

      "Shhh.... It's a secret!"