Chapter 16: Just One More

• Đã dành riêng cho Lexi Gambill

    Lexi's POV

    Harry and I came back a couple days later to help Abby and Liam come home with the baby while everyone decorates the house for a party. Abby's been moved from room 213, to room 346 to be closer to the nursery. The elevator was out of order so me and Harry had to walk up three flights of stairs. But Harry stopped out half up and put me against the wall and started kissing my neck.

     "Really Harry?! Here?!" I said and pushed Harry off. 

     "I was just in the mood!" Harry says and winks at me. I smile slightly and stop walking and grab Harry's hand.

       "Harry?" I ask.

      "Yes, love?" Harry replies.

      "Do you want to take a step farther into our relationship?"

     "Well, yes. But you know I have touring and if you want to be like Liam and Abby, then, I'm sorry, but Lexi, two babies is too much." Harry said very calmly but went right to the point. I hugged Harry and buried my face in his chest. 

      "Lexi, we can have kids if thats what you want. But just in a few years! I promise!" 

     "I know, but I want to get married first." Harry pulls away and gets down on one knee.

   "I didn't mean now, Harry!!" I yelled. He pulled out a beautiful ring with a heart made out of diamonds.

      "Calm down. It's a promise ring." He said. I sighed in relelf. I mean I want to get married! But I also want Abby to have her shiny moment at the wedding.

       "ALexis Gambill, will you promise to never leave me and to always love me?"

    I had a smile from ear to ear. "I promise!" Harry put the ring on my finger, we kissed and continued to walk to Abby's room. 340, 342, 344, 346! Harry knocked and Liam opened the door with Gracelin in his arms. I squeaked and took Gracelin from him. Her hair is 100% Liam and her eyes are Abby's blue/green 100% too! She looks so much like both of them! 

      "She's very sweet!" Abby said looking over my shoulder and me and Gracelin.

     "She is!" I said stroking Gracelin's face.

     "Holy crap!! What is that?!" Abby yelled and I looked at her freaking out! 

    "What?! What did I do wrong?!"

    "No! What's on your finger?!"

   I smiled and looked at the promise ring. "Harry gave me a promise ring."

  "Aww! Good for you!" Abby said and patted me on the back. She took Gracelin and we walked to the nursery to look at the other babies. There was a sign explaining that the babies on the left had parents and the babies on the right where up for adoption. I looked right over to the babies on the right and caring about the left side.

   I started to tear up when I saw the cutest little boy up for adoption! Who would do that?! I couldn't look away from the baby! I had fallen in love! I felt arms wrapping around my waist and I looked over my shoulder to see Harry resting his head on my shoulder. I kissed his check and pointed to the baby boy I fell in love with.

     "That one, right in the corner is my favorite!"

      Harry's POV

      Lexi pointed to the baby boy and he was cute. But we couldn't take him home, management would kill me and they aren't too happy with Abby and Liam for having a baby. But the way Lexi looked at him, I could we weren't leaving until she had that baby in her arms and was going home with him! 

      I kissed her check and knocked on the door of the nursery. I looked back at Lexi and she was still looking at the baby with the cutest, most beautiful look on her face! A nurse opened the door and I asked her about the baby boy.

    "Me and my girlfriend was looking forward to adopting the baby boy in the corner. Could everything be in order for us to take him home today?"

      The nurse nodded for me and Lexi to follow her, so I grabbed Lexi and told Liam to go head and leave without us. It took two hours to sing the paper work and get everything ready. The hospital was giving us everything we need like diapers and clothes, but we are still going shopping. Once Lexi got her hands on the baby, she couldn't stop looking at him!

    "So, what's his name?" The nurse asked. Lexi and I talked it over and we agree on Jacob Edward Styles.

   "Jacob Edward Styles." Lexi said looking at me her her "thank you" eyes. We got everything packed in the car and Lexi rode in the back with Jacob. When we got to the house, I slowly opened the door and Lexi walked in with everyone crowding around her to see what was in her hand. All the girls went crazy now that two babies are going to be in the house. The boys patted my back complemented the baby. 

     "He does really look like you Harry!" Adyson said holding the Jacob.

   "He has Harry's hair, Lexi's blue eyes,Harry's face and Lexi's nose." Zayn said looking over Adyson's shoulder.

     "This baby was made for you guys!" Louis said being all weird.

     "But your still made for me, Boo Bear!" I said taking Louis's hand and Lexi rolled her eyes. Since it was almost nine, me and Lexi went off to bed with Jacob. I layed him down in the crib we bought earlier while Lexi got in her pj's. I took my shirt off and went to bed in my underwear. She walk out of the bathroom, kissed the baby, and then hopped in bed with me. She snuggled up to my chest and I kissed her lips. It was a soft reassuring kiss.

    "Good-night, love!" I said.

   "Good-night, Hazza Bear! I love you!"