|08|

Jungkook felt numb seeing other omega, who's glaring at him. His heart is beating in fast pace as he realized that's other omega called his mate 'my alpha.'

The tear started brimming in his eyes but he stopped it by biting on his bottom lips. He should had know, his alpha will have another omega after thinking he betrayed him.

The other omega gritted his teeth and walks to Jungkook, pulling the teary omega by arms and making him stay away from Jimin.

"What are you doing near my alpha? Are you trying to seduce my alpha. Bitch, he's my alpha. How dare you to come near him." The omega burst with a rage in his voice, while Jungkook heart is bleeding hearing 'my alpha' from other omega mouth once again. His wolf is gritting his teeth to rip apart the omega infront of him but he held himself back.

While, Jimin is preventing his inner wolf to not growl at the other omega, who's calling his mate with names. He stands up and called for the other omega.

"Taehyung...sto–" But the alpha got cut off by Taehyung. He looks at Jimin before glaring at the omega.

"What are you doing here? Wanting to hit on my alpha but hear me I'm his boyfriend, so fuck off." Taehyung pushed Jungkook towards the door making the omega quickly run off from there.

Jungkook can't take that some other omega claiming his alpha.

But, what did he except? His alpha will wait for him? No, he had every rights to move on because he didn't knew the truth that time.

Meanwhile, Taehyung moves his eyes towards Jimin once he saw other omega run off. His lips curved into smile which immediately turn into thin line when he saw alpha's eyes flicking in red and glaring at him with gritted teeth.

"W–what?" Taehyung asks feeling scared of Jimin.

"WHAT YOU DID?" Jimin is gritting his teeth very tightly, he's trying himself to not burst out on omega.

"I h–helped you. You should be grateful towards me from preventing you to get hit by another omega. You know how other omegas and betas want you." Taehyung say to his bestfriend with a proud smile this time only for Jimin to clench his fist.

"That's omega is my mate. You fucker. He must be thinking I have someone else in my life. Shit." Jimin runs his fingers in between his hairs.

"Oops. But he's looking so different from these pictures. His hair is longer now so I didn't recognized him and thoughts it's another omega who wants you." Taehyung feels guilty for snarling at other omega without knowing anything.

"Shit! Shit! He must be thinking I'm your omega now." Taehyung said holding his head and seating on the sofa.

"Of course he'll. You always do stupid things." Jimin says with a sad sigh.

"I know and I'm sorry. Now stop sighing and run after your omega." Taehyung yells making Jimin eyes goes wide.

"Oh yeah shit. I wouldn't forgive you if he didn't believe me." Jimin yelled while running towards the elevator to reach ground floor soon.

"I hope Jungkook will believe him otherwise Jimin will kill me for sure. He so bad, he should had told me his omega is return from America." Taehyung says pouting his lips before decided to find Jungmin so he can spends time with the little pup.

Taehyung is Jimin's secretary and bestfriend from last two years. The omega is very protective towards his bestfriend. He doesn't wants any omega to hit on his bestfriend since the alpha's mate is out of the country. Jimin didn't wanted anyone to know about his omega real reason for not living with them. He didn't wants anyone to bad mouth about his mate, so that's why he kept it secret from everyone.

✦◇✦◇✦

Vote and Comment...
I updated this book after an eternity 😭