Chapter 6

No one's POV
Since then, Jisoo has been with Lisa and had helped her with things that she can help with. Lisa starts her study to become the Emperor she is today as soon as her father's funeral finished.

Her auntie, Jisoo's mother, has been bugging her to sign some document that she said can be a great help within the country but she never has the chance to read and sign it.

"Where have you been?" Lisa looked at her back as soon as she walk out of the car and saw her auntie with her other cousin, Taehyung on her side.

"Your highness, I came out to take care of a business," Lisa said, looking at the two with her icy stare.

"Lisa-" Mrs. Kim raise her hand, signaling Taehyung to respect the Emperor. Taehyung gritted his teeth before bowing down and looking Lisa in the eye.

"Your Majesty, if I may ask, have you gone to the chicken store where I always see my sister?" He asks as Lisa furrows her eyebrows.

"Does that matter to you? It's my business so don't treat yourself like you are in it" she said before walking away.

"Your Majesty, don't be rude to your cousin," Mrs. Kim said but Lisa just walk away from their direction.

"Mom, I told you ever since she took the throne, she's been rude to us," Taehyung said as Mrs. Kim sneered at Lisa.

"I should have accepted being a queen that will run this country by myself, why am I so stupid back then?" Mrs. Kim asks.

"Mom, no you're not, you just want to let people know that auntie's husband can't do anything" Mrs. Kim look at her youngest son.

"What are you saying? It's not a motive that's why I do it" she said before walking away.

Taehyung just scoffs before following close behind his mother.

Lisa stepped inside her chamber where she was greeted by Seokjin, Taehyung, and Jisoo's older brother and twin brother.

Seokjin lookup upon hearing the door opening and smiled as soon as he saw Lisa.

"Lisa! My favorite cousin!" He said before standing up and bowing down. He then approached Lisa and hug her which Lisa reciprocated.

"I'm your only cousin, what are you saying?" Lisa ask as Seokjin laughed and nodded his head.

"Right, right," he said before offering Lisa to sit down on the couch. He then sat down in front of Lisa and look at her with a serious face.

"Lisa, Lily wants to go out, what do you think?" Seokjin ask as Lisa nodded her head and hummed in response.

"Why not? And besides, why are you asking me? You are the father" Lisa said but Seokjin shakes his head.

"She wants to go out with auntie" Lisa nodded her head leaning her back on the couch.

"Ok then, can you assist them?" Lisa asks Seokjin to which he shakes his head.

"Ok, call Jisoo and tell her to assist them, I'm sure she's not that busy," Lisa said.

-

"Eomma-mama!" An excited girl greeted upon seeing the Empress Dowager in her chamber. Empress Dowager smiles widely upon seeing the little one.

"My grandniece how are you?" Lily hug Empress Dowager as the older woman gladly reciprocated the action.

"Eomma-mama, Your Majesty agreed on you coming with me" Lily broke the hug and smile widely at Empress Dowager.

"Really? I'm sure someone will accompany us, but who that might be?" As Your Highness is speaking, the door opened revealing Jisoo with a hat and a mask.

"Your highness" she bows down as Empress Dowager smiles at her.

"Jisoo, why does it feel like you aren't a family? You can call me auntie outside the palace ok?" Jisoo smiles and nodded her head.

"Jisoo, where have Your Majesty been to?" The Empress Dowager asks as she put down her hat and mask. She also lets Lily wear hers as the little girl smiles at her.

"What do you mean? Your Highness?" Jisoo asks as she looks at Empress Dowager in confusion. The Queen smiles before looking at her niece.

"I've been seeing her going out even if she's hiding from my sister-in-law she won't go out constantly," Empress Dowager said. Jisoo smiled at what she just said.

"Let's go then, Your Highness, she's been in my favorite chicken house since this morning and Your Majesty just went back to get her work done," Jisoo said.

-

"Sana-yah! There's a new customer" Jinyoung's voice can be heard from the bathroom as Sana went out of the storage.

Jinyoung heard the door opening and then closing as he called for his daughter to quickly serve them. Sana was... Well, you know the drill, watching the television to see her prince charming.

"It's Ms. Kim! One of the regular customers!" Sana yelled back to inform her father. Her father has always been thankful to their loyal customers because they have been helping them a lot.

Especially Ms. Kim.

"Hello, Sana-ssi, how are you?" Sana smiles widely before bowing down.

"I'm great as always, I haven't seen you for... 3 days? It's been a while" Sana replied before asking the girl in front of her if she was doing ok.

Ms. Kim answered with a yes before Sana look up and saw another figure behind her, wearing the same mask and hat that she has.

She look down and found a kid that was around 7 years old looking at her.

She smiles widely before waving which the kid reciprocated with a big wave.

"I'll get the original and my favorite" Sana nodded before typing down her order.

"That will be 50,000 won, 20,000 for the original, and 30,000 for your favorite!" Sana said happily as Ms. Kim nodded her head and pay with cash.

"We're going to sit down at table 3 ok? Just bring it" Sana nodded like a kid as she walk to the fryer to cook the chicken.

"Jisoo, that's the girl your talking about?" Jisoo looks at Empress Dowager who just sat down as she fixes Lily's chair.

Jisoo nodded her head and observe Sana who was humming a song as she sway back and forth.

"I don't see why the Emperor won't like her Eomma-mama, she's a lovely woman," Jisoo said as Lisa's mom nodded.

"I'm sure Auntie Lisa will marry her Grandma, I can assure you that," Lily said, the Empress Dowager looking at her.

"What do you know kid? You're just 5 years old" the Empress Dowager said before glaring at her playfully.

Lily pout but never said anything which Jisoo giggled at.

"I'm sure she'll say she's as smart as her father," Jisoo said, the Empress Dowager nodded her head.

"Here are your orders!" Sana happily said as she skipped toward their table. The Empress Dowager look at her closely as she put down their dishes.

Sana being a naive one didn't mind being stared at as she was happy because someone was watching her work.

She likes being watched as if she wants to know their opinion.

"Thanks, Sana, you did great" Jisoo complimented which Sana replied with a big smile.

"It's alright Ms. Kim and thanks for the compliment!" Sana said before returning to the counter.

"I like that girl, tell Lisa that we'll talk ok?" Jisoo nodded her head before telling the said girl what her mother just said.