Chapter 3

Mina's POV
"Ne~ Momo unnie, bye!" I hang up the phone and quickly walk towards the area where I last left Sana unnie.

As I went there, my face frown upon not seeing Sana unnie in her spot. I start to panic as I couldn't see her around.

I decided to roam around to look for her with the chicken in my hand and my phone in the other.

To: Momo unnie🐽
Unnie! Sana unnie's not here.

I roam around again as my phone continues to buzz on its own. I don't care anymore about the school, I just need to find Sana unnie.

As I couldn't see her and have reach the end of the hallway, I decided to walk back but got stopped when I saw someone.

"Is that the chickens that I ordered?" She asks, eyeing the chicken in my hand. I look at her in confusion before snapping out of my thoughts.

"You must be Ms. Kim Jisoo? Here it is ma'am, I still need to do something important" I said, giving her the chicken and then walking away.

"Wait a minute," she said that making me stop walking and curse in my head.

I still need to look for Sana unnie~

I look at her and she keeps on looking at the plastic bag of the chicken. Then she suddenly snap her fingers which made me flinch.

"Right! It's the uniform of that girl!" As she exclaims, she quickly held my wrist and drag me to somewhere I don't know.

No one's POV
Momo excuse herself from her office and decided to come down and check on her sisters. As she reach the area where Mina told her when she called, she saw Mina being dragged by Jisoo.

Momo widen her eyes and quickly approach them with a nervous smile and bow down, which made Jisoo stop, as well as Mina.

"Miss Kim! I'm sorry about my sister, did she disturb you?" Momo asks, looking down at the ground as Jisoo look at her in confusion.

She then look between Mina and Momo but couldn't seem to pinpoint if they are really sisters or not.

"I'm sorry but, she's your sister? Miss Hirai?" Jisoo ask which quickly got a reply from the said girl as she nod frantically.

"Then perhaps, you also know that girl who looks like a squirrel?" Jisoo decided to describe Sana, who is still unconscious and still inside the Emperor's office.

Mina and Momo look at each other as they look at Jisoo, who's waiting for their answer.

"That's Sana unnie/Sana," they both said as Jisoo nodded her head and decided to step forward. The two look at each other again and decided to follow Jisoo.

"I told you not to leave Sana behind, now what happened?" Momo said.

"I warned her unnie, but guess she didn't listen," Mina said with a shrug.

"Sana can't stay still and you know that Mina" Momo fought back.

Mina could only shrug her shoulder as Jisoo open a door that stops the two of them from walking.

"Your Majesty, I think they are the ones with this woman," Jisoo said politely and bow down as she got welcome by Lisa.

Momo and Mina both look at each other again before bowing down to show their respect.

Lisa is looking intently at Sana, observing the woman who moves slightly.

She stands up from her seat and looks at Momo and Mina who quickly walk towards Sana.