New life?

1 and half year later

"Tomorrow, I want you to do audition for our new model

"Tomorrow, I want you to do audition for our new model. we need five more models to fill the empty space for our design, okay?"
I glance at my assistant Lia, who is taking note with what am i saying.

"Tomorrow, okay got it!"

She write it on notes and smile afterwards, i chuckle at her cute behaviour. She sit on the couch that was inside of my office As sit on my office chair. I open my laptop to find a bunch of email pop up on my screen. But one of them caught my attention.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

W-what?

W-what?

I was so speechless. I can't breathe properly. Fuck it was hurting me... Wh-what happen to me? Im shaking...

"Y/n? Hey, what happend? Why are you shaking?!" My assistant ask in worried at my sudden behaviour.

"Bring m-me the water pl-please"
Lia quickly nod and run from my office to get the water.

"Y/n!" She give me the water and i quickly drink it. "Are you okay? What happened? " She rub my back as i calm down a bit. "J-jungkook..."
I point at my laptop. I was in the edge of crying. Something in my chest was killing me. "Jungkook? engaged? "
Lia cup her mouth in shock as she look at me with pity gaze. "I not even close to move on... Is that how easily for him to forget me?" I cried in lia's arms as she hug me and caress my hair.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

--------------------- Flashback --------------------

(Jungkook pov)

{3 month ago}

I look at my wrist again to look at my watch. I was out in date with the girl that my mom set up for me."Um are you busy?" She look at me notice that i always look at my watch. "No, but will be in 40 minute later." She just nod her head and smile at me before look down to take a sip of her coffee.

"Jihyo, i have to make something clear for you." She look up at me with confuse stare and put down her cup back on the table. "Yea sure, what is it?" Now she give me her full attention to my words