•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5: ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ•

Start from the beginning

"Maybe I'll slide a note under the door..?" I whispered, trying to come up with the best solution. But a letter might be too much, he could take it as a sign of war. Like, I'm refusing to talk to you so I dare you and try to say something to me. 

Something like that?

"I'm thinking way too hard into this.."

"You definitely are sweetheart, why don't you just take a moment to collect your thoughts." A sickly sweet voice was heard directly in front of me. That only meant one thing. One terrible thing.

"Oh...fuck.." I muttered, immediately meeting the eyes of darkness itself. I don't know how or when he heard me, but what mattered the most is me getting out of there.

"Watch your language, especially when speaking to your elder." He chuckled deeply, leaning on the doorframe with no care in the world. His appearance was messy and unkempt which possibly meant he was sleeping or laying in bed.

So how in the world did he hear me? Are the walls that thin!?

"Elder? There's no way y—"

"I'm 28. I heard you were 27, right? These walls are extremely thin, I think you might want to check that out." Yoongi smirked, his dark eyes filled with danger.

I blinked once, not able to form a proper sentence. I knew it was a bad idea coming here first. He always found a way to leave me at a loss for words, and we haven't even met frequently. 

The thing that bothered me the most was the way his beady eyes would always stare with some type of mischief or playfulness. When he wasn't being terrifying, he was acting like this. I won't be able to live like this for sure.

"I came here and now regret it. You didn't need anything right? Then I'll be on my merry way." I didn't even try and attempt a fake smile this time. I slightly bowed and began to walk away from his door, feeling my already shitty mood worsen.

"You're such a cutie!" He yelled whilst snickering, slamming the door afterwards.

My face soured at the name he called me, finding it much worse than what he usually says to me. I quickly shoved that thought to the back of my mind, stopping in front of the next door to what I believed belonged to Taehyung and Jin. They shouldn't be as much as a hassle.

I knocked softly, waiting for one of them to answer. From the other side, I could hear slight bickering about who should open the door. These men get funnier every time I see them.

"It's Y/n!" I finally called out, alerting them that the person behind the door was me. 

"Y-Y/n!? I'll get it!" I heard Taehyung whisper shout. It was taking a bit too long to open a door and that made me wonder what exactly was happening on the other side.

"I won't allow that! I'll open it!" The sound of Jin's voice came after, harsher than before.

This was getting out of hand. It was just a matter of opening up the stupid door. They are so childish, but at the same time, it was amusing. If these guys can't open the door, I will.

I grasped the door handle, slowly turning it open, and what I saw was the funniest scene I've seen from them yet. 

Taehyung was sprawled on the floorboards, directly in front of the door. Jin had his arms pulled behind his back, making sure he wouldn't be able to move them at all. The brunette started to whine loudly, flailing his legs around as he laid under the male.

"Oh...I'll just come back later.." A wide grin formed on my lips, taking in a scene I probably won't be seeing often. They both snapped their attention towards me, a shocked look on their faces. This was such a cute moment that I definitely needed to keep it in an important section in my brain.