Set's Alessi, Part 2

[Previously]

Alessi's shadow formed a pair of eyes, before the shadow stretched over to the two Stand users.

The two stared in shock before jumping up, making the Stand pass under them.
____________________________________

"W-W-What? I'm a kid?!" Polnareff yelled as he stared at his reflection.
____________________________________

"Pami!" Chariot let out.
____________________________________

"Are you okay, little boy?" The lady asked.
____________________________________

"I'll wash and treat your wounds." The woman said
____________________________________

Polnareff slowly opened his eyes, only to freeze in shock as Alessi stood above him laughing.

"N-No way!" Polnareff screamed as Alessi's raised his axe and swung it down at Polnareff.

"Chariot!" Polnareff yelled out as Chariot blocked the attack.

Alessi pushed the axe against Chariot with a large grin.

"Pami!" Chariot let out as Alessi cut Chariot's wrist with his axe.

Polnareff stared in shock before blood erupted from his wrist as he held it in the air.

"I'm totally outmatched!" Polnareff muttered as he clutched his bleeding wrist.

"Pami!" Baby Chariot cried as he flailed around.

'The nice lady's gone... Where'd she go? She was just here...' Polnareff thought as he took a few steps back.

'She didn't even scream. What did he do to her?' Polnareff thought as Alessi turned to look down at him with an eerie grin.

Alessi chuckled lowly as had reached his hands out toward Polnareff.

'Where is she?' Polnareff thought as he watched in horror, before taking a step back.

"Polnareff!" Alessi started as he grabbed Polnareff by his neck and held him up in the air.

"You said the shampoo stings your eyes, right? Well, since you got some in there..." Alessi said as he started walking toward the full bathtub, before running Polnareff into it and holding him under.

"Let me help you wash it off! Thoroughly!" Alessi yelled while Polnaref flailed his arms around with air tubes escaping his opened mouth.

'My short arms can't reach! If they were just a little longer, I could pole his eyes out and run!' Polnareff thought before he reached out his wounded arm and pulled the plug that started making the water drain.

"So you pulled the plug, huh? Damn! But..." Alessi said as a devilish smirk appeared on his face while he squish Polnareff's face and moved his head toward the drain, making Polnareff's hair enter the drain.

"This way, it'll take even longer for the water to drain." Alessi said as he let out another laugh.

"I'd take, what, five to ten minutes before you'd ever be able to breathe?" Alessi said as Chariot kept flailing from under his axe.

"Give it up!" Alessi yelled as the water made his face look much bigger.

"Time to snuff you out." Alessi yelled as he tighten his grip on Polnareff's neck.

"How does it feel to be utterly helpless, Polnareff?" Alessi asked before laughing again. Polnareff struggled again, before his face went relaxed as a small turd rose to the top of the bath and rested against Alessi's arm.