Dark Blue Moon

The loathsome curse of Dio... Even the Speedwagon Foundation's doctors, who have the latest medical technologies, stand powerless before Dio's curse.

In order to save Holly, Jojo and crew head toward faraway Egypt. In order to avoid dangers, they travel by sea rather than air, heading first to Singapore.

"To get from Hong Kong to Singapore, we'll be on the water for three full days. Well, let's relax and keep our spirits up."

"But seriously, guys... Can't you do something about those school uniforms? You're going to continue our journey wearing those? Isn't it ridiculously hot?" Joseph asked pointing at the two boys lounging on deck.

"Well, we are students... And students should behave as students. But I suppose that sounds like a stretch..." Kakyoin said reading a book.

"Hmph! Japanese students are such stiffs... then Y/n why don't you wear a uniform?" Joseph asked turning to look at the girl leaning over the railings looking at the water.

"Hm, what do you mean, I am. This is my school's uniform, it's a bit different from other schools though." Y/n said gesturing toward her outfit, which consists of a dark-brown gakuran jacket, a white belt, a dark-brown pleated skirt as well as a pair of zōri with pink straps and white tabi socks, wrapped with thick pieces of black material resembling kyahan.

"However during the winter the female students are given pants." Y/n smiled before turning back toward the water as a couple of birds landed near her.

"I see...so this is Bushido. Once you clear your mind even fire seems cool." Avdol said.

"But you know, no lovely girls will fall for stiffs like you two. Aren't I right Y/n." Polnareff said before smiling at Y/n fluttering his eyelashes.

"Let go! Let go of me! You big lug!" A high-pitched voice cried out.

"Damn it, let me go! Let me go!" The kid thrashed in the hold of the sailor.

"Shut up!"

"Hey, what's going on? I thought we agreed there'd be no passengers on our boat."

"Let go!"

"I'm sorry. It's a stowaway. This brat was hiding in storage down below." The sailor said as the child kicked.

"A stowaway?"

"Come at me if you're gonna! I'll kick your balls in!"

"I'll turn you into the naval police." The sailor said pulling the kid up higher by the back of their shirt.

"What? The police?! P-Please. Let me go! I just want to go see my dad in Singapore. I'll do anything! You can work me as hard as you want!" The kid tried to reason, as Y/n turned her attention to the young child.

"Let's see. What should I do? Should I let you go? What should I do?" The sailor said pulling on the kid's cheek and ear.

"P-Please!"

"What should I do?" The sailor then let go of the kid's face.

"I'm not gonna let you go after all. He'll no." The sailor said flicking the kid's nose making the start to cry.

"Hey, cut that out!" Y/n said storming over to the child and pulling them behind her.

"You're obviously upsetting them! I get that they came on the boat without permission, and I get that's bad but that doesn't give you the right to give them false hope!" Y/n scolded, glaring at the sailor with her arms crossed.

"I-I understand Miss, I-I'm just gonna go let Captain know, so the kid has to come wit-" The sailor stuttered out, but was quickly cut off by the kid biting his arm, causing the sailor to start screaming.