Who Will Be The Judge?!

The next morning came at the Kujo household, Jotaro walking out of the house.

"Jotaro! Wait! You forgot something!" Holly yelled as she ran toward her son with a smile.

"Goodness... Here, a goodbye kiss." Holly said giving her son a kiss on the cheek.

"Smooch"

"You bitch... Stop clinging to your child already." Jotaro said pushing his mother away before he started to walk away.

"Okay! Have a nice day!" Holly yelled as she waved.

"Holly-San good morning." Y/n said as she walked toward Holly who stood in the door.

"Oh Y/n good morning dear." Holly said with a smile.

"Holly-San do you perhaps know if there's any convenient stores around here?"

"Ah yes, there's one near Jotaro's school."

"Did Kujo leave?."  Y/n asked.

"Ah yes, you just missed him but if you go down the street you might catch him." Holly said with a smile making the girl nod and put her sandels on and jog in the direction Jotaro did.

"Yare Yare daze..." Jotaro said pulling his hat's brim over his eyes.

"Kujo." Y/n said as she finally caught up to him.

"What do you want." Jotaro said glaring down at Y/n.

"Holly-San told me there's a convenient store on the route you take to your school so I'm heading there. I just need to follow you to get there." Y/n said with a smile before looking away from him, turning her attention to the path they walked on. Jotaro only huffed in response.

"Hey, Kujo, you should really be nicer to your mother." Y/n said making Jotaro glare at her.

"It's none of your business how I treat my mom, got that." Jotaro said making Y/n smile at him.

"You're right, it is none of my business, however us humans have such limited time on this earth, and you never know when something horrible could happen to the people you call family." Y/n said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Jotaro asked.

"All I'm saying is to cherish your mom Kujo, you never know when something horrible will happen." Y/n warned her gentle, yet stern eyes stared into his own emotionless ones, making him grumble.

"Hey, it's Jojo."

"What? Jojo??"

"You're right! It is Jojo! But who's that walking with him?"

"I've never seen her before, maybe she's a new student?"

"But she's not wearing our school's uniform."

"Jojo!"

"Jojo!"

Good morning Jojo!"

"Good morning Jojo!" A group of girls yelled as they raced over to catch up with the two.

"Jojo, what were you doing while you were absent from school for four days?" One of the girls asked as she grabbed on to Jotaro's arm from the opposite side where Y/n was walking. Jotaro looked down at the girl making her flush.

"Hey!" Another girl with curly orange hair pushed the other away.

"Why are you cling to Jojo's arm like that? You're being too chummy! Stay away from him!" The orange hair girl said glaring at the brunette.

"What the hell, ugly!" The brunette yelled leaning toward the other girl.

"Shut it, no-boobs." The other said, making the girl go red and cover her chest with her bag.