The Curse Of DIO

"What is that spider-like growth?" Jotaro asked.

"You said that's the reason he swore loyalty to DIO?"

"That is a flesh bud, formed from DIO's own cells. It connects his brain. This tiny little flesh bud was I played in his brain to influence his own mind."

"In other words, that flesh bud is a controller that draws forth feelings.

"Charisma! The feeling that makes soldiers want to obey dictators! The feelings that make true believers follow cult leaders! This young man admired DIO and swore loyalty to him!" Joseph yelled.

"DIO is a charismatic figure, which means he can sway others with his overwhelming power of attraction. He used that to order this young man, called Kakyoin, to kill us."

"So operate on him and remove it."

"The brain is very delicate. If he were to move while we were extracting it, we could inflict brain damage." Joseph said shaking his head making Jotaro huff.

"Jojo. The following happened four months ago, in Cario, Egypt. I met DIO!" Avdol yelled shocking him.

"I am a fortune teller by trade. I have a shop in a souk called Khan el-Khalili. It was the night of the full moon. He..." Avdol narrative remembering his encounter with DIO.

Avdol walked down a corridor in his shop, trying to get to the stairs. But there stood DIO shocking Avdol.

"stood quietly on the stairs that led up to my shop's second floor. His cold gaze felt as if it was trying to stealthily pierce my heart. His golden hair, his near-transparent alabaster skin, and his strange sensuality made it hard to believe he was a man. I had heard about him from Mr. Joestar, so I knew immediately that he was DIO, back from the Atlantic's depths!" Avdol continued

"I hear that you have powers that ordinary people don't. I'd be grateful if you could show them to me." DIO said licking his lips.

"It was then that I found him to be truly terrifying. His words brought such peace to my soul. They had a dangerous sweetness. That's exactly why he was terrifying!"

DIO's hair started flying around, forming tentacles. These tentacles started getting closer to Avdol's face.

"Come, Avdol.." DIO said, making Avdol scream. He quickly jumped out a window and ran away with the tentacles not too far behind him.

"I ran for my life. I didn't dare think of fighting him. I was very lucky. Because I had heard about DIO and realized it was him, I was able to immediately jumped out the window. I knew the labyrinth souk below like the back of my hand, so I was able to escape." Avdol said his eyes closed and arms crossed.

"Otherwise, I would have ended up like this young man, made into one of his followers through a flesh bud."

"You would have died a few years later, your brain completely devoured."

"So DIO is making more moves to kill us." Y/n said her arms crossed as she peered down at Kakyoin. Jotaro walked over to her, looking down at Kakyoin.

"Died? Hold on a minute. Kakyoin here... isn't dead yet!" Jotaro said summoning his stand.

"I'll pull it out using my Stand!" Y/n knowing what he was doing picked up Kakyoin's head and placed it on her lap, holding his face in place. Jotaro bent down on one knee.

"Wait, Jotaro!" Joseph yelled as both him and Avdol stood up.

"Jīji, don't touch me! I'll pull it out without harming his brain. My Stand moves with such precision that it can grasp even a bullet."