Silver Chariot

"Your sword is terrifyingly fast. It's amazing, but do you really think you'll defeat me by the time the flames on that table strike 12? Aren't you being rather conceited, Mister...?" Avdol questioned as he pointed at the French man.

"Polnareff. Allow me to introduce myself. Jean Pierre Polnareff." Polnareff introduced.

"Merci beaucoup. I appreciate your introduction. But..." Avdol set before setting the table clock on fire.

"Monsieur Polnareff, don't assume that my flames always burn upward or downward as they would on nature."

"It is called Magician's Red because it controls flames freely." Polnareff stabbed Silver Chariot's sword into the ground.

"In the beginning, this world was engulfed in flames. I expect nothing less from Magician's Red, who controls the flames that suggest the beginning of all things. But you say I'm being conceited? You're saying that my sportsmanship is mere conceit?!" Polnareff said as he threw coins up into the air and stabbed them all in a row.

"In the moment they lined up, he pierced five coins in a single strike!"

"No. Take a closer look."

"That's..."

"I-I see... There are flames between each coin." Avdol said.

"It appears you understand what this means. It is not conceit. My Stand has the power to sever even fire! It can slash the very air and create gaps between nothingness and nothingness."

"Which means your Magician's Red is powerless before my Silver Chariot." Polnareff finished before his stand swiped ad the air with it's sword before disappearing letting the coins hit the floor.

Avdol looked shocked before turning around.

"When did he..."

"The card that my Stand has, The Chariot, suggests conquest and victory. I don't mind taking care of you in this cramped little space, but, Avdol, you'd be able to use your flame abilities in a much open space, no?" Polnareff said looking back at Avdol before turning back toward the door.

"It would be fitting for my Stand to defeat you under those circumstances. A fitting victory" Polnareff said before walking out.

"All of you, outside!"

"Wh-What is this place?" Joseph asked making Polnareff laugh.

"It's Tiger Balm Garden." Kakyoin answered.

"What?"

Tiger Balm Garden, a garden that exists along the hillside of Hong Kong's Tai Hang Road. It's unique taste and appearance makes it number one among Hong Kong's bizarre zones. The narrator explained as the group walked toward Polnareff.

"I will make a prediction here. First, Avdol you will be destroyed by your own Stand's powers."

"Avdol..."

"Jotaro, you need not interfere. With such an open space I can control my Stand as freely as I please." Avdol said summoning his Magician's Red.

"Come on!" Polnareff yelled as Silver Chariot started swinging at Magician's Red who dodged.

"Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on. What's wrong? You're not going to use your precious flames to your heart's content? If not, I'm going to take my turn."

"Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on!"

Magician's Red shot fire balls at Silver Chariot, who swat them away with his sword, setting the eagle bird statue on fire.