MC Info

Stand Name: Blue Knight

Tarot card: Knight Of Swords

Looks:

However you want

Sword Form:

Blue Knight is 5'10 but can also take the form of a black katana

Stand User: Y/n Kamado

Birthday: July 14th

Age-
13(first chapter)
17(during 50 day trip)

Appearance-

However you want.

A scar on the top left of her forehead.

Y/n stands at 165 cm or 5'5 and has a feminine but toned built. It is noted that her hands are visibly rougher for someone her age, as a result of her rigorous training under Avdol Mohammed.

Personality-
Y/n shows traits such as virtue, generosity, honesty, and humbleness. She is gentle to a fault, preventing her from making decisive decisions but is later shown to be serious when she needs to be. In the face of danger, she is brave enough to fight in order to protect her friends or comrades. Y/n is very kind by nature and has been described by others as having very gentle eyes and a compassionate persona. She exhibits a great deal of determination and will not give up once she has a goal to achieve. Under her shell of friendliness is a raging fire of vengeance, a thirst for the blood of the monster who took her family away and cursed her younger sister.

Stands Stats-
Strength: B
Speed: A
Range: C
Potential: A
Durability: C
Swordsmanship: A

Stand Abilities-
(Sword form) -
Water Surface Slash: The user generates enough momentum to create a powerful single concentrated slash.

Water Wheel: The user leaps and vertically spins forward in the air while releasing a flowing attack in a circular motion.

Flowing Dance: The user swings and bends their blade in a winding motion along with their body and dances in a flowing pattern, slicing everything in its path.

Fourth Form: Striking Tide: The user makes multiple consecutive slashes while twisting their body and sword in a flowing fashion to deliver multiple blows simultaneously.

Striking Tide: Turbulent: An improved version of the Fourth Form: Striking Tide. The user increases the quantity of consecutive strikes and slashes along with improving its accuracy in order to contact a specific target during a chaotic situation.

Fifth Form: Blessed Rain After the Drought: The user changes the grip on their sword and decapitates the opponent in a single flowing strike that causes little to no pain. It is a "sword strike of kindness" used when the enemy willingly surrenders.