Chapter 15 Axl ❤️ Licah🔞

Start from the beginning

I just watched them while they are doing their thing.

"Do I look bad?" Licah asked me after Honey fixed his makeup.

"You look perfect. Are you ready now for our wedding?"

He nodded at me timidly. I just have to hug him till he feels better.

We only have a few visitors here. All of them are my family. Licah is not letting go of my hands at all.

The event started. I don't care about anything anymore. I just want this wedding to be successful and live with Licah forever.

Licah squeezed my hand.
"We will be okay after this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Axl and Licah John, we have heard your promise to share your lives in marriage. By the power vested in me, it is my honor and delight to declare your married and partners in life...for life.

You may now seal your vows with a kiss.

Everything seems surreal. I just can't believe that I am married to Licah now.

"Baby, this is it." I kissed him full of love. The emotions right now are exploding inside me. Licah touched my cheeks and kissed me back with the same intensity.

"Axl, you are mine now. You promised that you will stay with me forever. Be true to your words." Licah hugged me tightly after that long kiss.

"I'll gladly stay with you for the rest of our lives. I am yours, Licah. Always."

The crowd's cheers are deafening.
This is the happiest moment of my life.

We joined them at the table and had a few drinks as well.

My mom said that they prepared a room for us. This is the moment of truth. I hope I won't disappoint Licah. This will be my first.

I carried him to our honeymoon room and placed him carefully on the bed.

This is now awkward. He is avoiding my eyes.

"Do you want wine?" He asked nervously. "I'll get some outside."

The wine is in front of us though.

I stood up and poured on his wine glass. His hand is shaking.

"Relax." This is me acting confidently when in fact I am as nervous as him.

"Are you tired?" He asked. "Do you want to shower and sleep? It's been a long day. You need enough rest."

"I am not tired." I told him.

"So what are our plans tonight?" He is still not looking at me.

"The one that you are thinking."

He choked on his wine. "Huh? I...I a-am thinking n-nothing."

"We just got married, baby. So what do you think is our next step?"

"Get to know each other more." He answered. Cute.

"Anyway, mommy said he prepared the jacuzzi here." I walked to the balcony. This is currently the biggest room in our private resort which they called the reconciliation room. They used this for whoever has problems because this is a very romantic room and will set you in the mood. This balcony is facing the sea. The jacuzzi is installed here and they prepared a picnic mat full of drinks and food that we can share for the night.

I stripped off all my cloth and jumped into this huge jacuzzi.
"Baby, join me here. Bring the wine as well."

"Can you turn around first?" He asked. "I need to take off my clothes."