Long awaited meeting

Start from the beginning

On the other side Itachi and Danzo had been fighting for a while. Danzo tried to capture Itachi in a Genjutsu but it backfired miserably.

"You cannot out do me in my own game," Itachi muttered as he glared Danzo down. Danzo had one eye left on his arm and Shisui's Mangekyou.

.

Or at least he did.

Itachi was suddenly behined him and pulled out Shisui's eye. Danzo yelled out in pein and fell to his knees as he held his hand over his empty socket. He glared at Itachi with his remaining eye and grinned cruelly, revealing his blood covered teeth.

"If I go down... then you come with me!" He yelled out expanding his body into this purple spiky mess.

Sasuke witnessed the whole thing and reacted on pure instinct alone as he dived onto Hinata to protect her from the explosion. He held her tightly and waited... and waited...... and waited.......

Nothing. Sasuke opend his eyes to see Hinata giving a deadpan stare. Sasuke blinked and then sat up, he looked over and Saw Danzo dead on the ground and Itachi rubbing his eyes.....

Oh..... it was a massive Genjutsu....

Wait...

Suddenly Sasuke got slammed into by the side and sent flying through trees. Multiple snakes covered him over but Sasuke teleported over to Itachi.

Sai was standing there staring plainly at the group. He looked over to Danzo's body, before he too got sent flying.

Hinata charged at him once more. Sai resulted to hand to hand and swung a right hook, Hinata Ducked and slammed her index and middle finger into the arm he used to block. The attack alone was enough to send Sai skidding across the open area.

Sai continued to stare as Hinata and her Byakugan glared at him. Sai's arm went limp, and no matter what he tried he couldn't move it.

Hinata charged again this time hitting his leg. Sai fell to the ground. Four hits was all it took for Sai to be completely immobilized.

Sasuke stared at the fight with semi-wide eyes. Itachi on the other hand gave him a brotherly pat on the back, as if to say good luck. To be honest he needed it for what came next.

Hinata immediately switched targets from Sai... to Sasuke. Also in case you're wondering, yes, Itachi left his brother to fend for himself against the angry Hyuga. No, he did not regret it.

Sasuke stood there in silence not daring to move a muscle as Hinata's index and Middle were both pointed directly to his throat. Before he even had a chance to speak Hinata hit him multiple times all over before taking step back...

.

.

.

She shut down his Chakra.... oh shit.

"N-no running this time" She said.

Sasuke stood tall, and calm. She didn't need to know that his heart was racing because of how close she was a moment ago. She didn't need to know the his heart ached to run to her and hug her tightly. To grab her in his arms and walk back to Konoha. To say fuck the future and choose to live only in the moment.

It was slowly getting to the point where his mind was also beginning to betray him, slowly feeding into the idea of going back to Konha and staying with Hinata. He would love to, his heart would love to.... but he wants a safe future for her more than anything.

"Hn, well then... spit it out," Sasuke grumbled. He sat cross legged on the grass, he may aswell get comfortable.

"You left..." she started.