"You are smiling a lot today and I guess that's a good thing"

"I'm happy hyung.Despite everything."

"You have every reason to be happy.Children are a gift from God"

"Yeah.If you get time please jot down some pregnancy tips.I could use some.I'm really nervous about being in the second trimester"

"Better ask your cousin.I don't have anything good to teach you.I have always struggled with both my pregnacies because I didn't know how to make them pleasant"

"That's a shame.I hope I don't have to be like you"

"Then be happy always.Only have happy thoughts for the sake of the two munchkins you are carrying.They are innocent you know.They deserve nothing but love and care"

"Thank you.I have finally made peace with my life"

"Now that you are showing ,I don't think you will be able to hide it from Taehyung.He will find out sooner or later"

"I know"

"How many milkshakes do you want today.I'm in a good mood so I will treat you"

"Hyung stop teasing me"

"Thinking back on it,How could you have been so oblivious.I mean didn't you feel anything for three months.The hints were there right in front of you but you were just being stubborn about it"

"I honestly didn't know.I didn't want to believe it because I had made peace with the fact that I can't have a child.I was in denial I guess"

Ten minutes after Jungkook left the room  ,Irene had her door being opened.She didnt have any appointment afterwards.The person he saw was the last person he expected to see.

"Taehyung?"

"Hie cousin."

"What a surprise?I can see you are in good health"

"As you can see I didn't die"

"I'm really glad.Did you come to see your cousin or you have other business here"

"I have some business.With you?"

"Me?"

"Is that surprising?"

"I'm just shocked"

"You owe me remember?"

"Yeah?"

"So you are going to tell me whatever I want to know"

"About?"

"A patient of yours ,Kim Jungkook"

Irene's breath hitched.She didn't want to be the one to do this.What excatly did Taehyung want to know about Jungkook.Did he get a hint about the omega's pregnancy.Did he want her to confirm it .

Jungkook got home early and put on something warm.He went to the fridge and grabbed a tub of ice cream.He needed to relax.The day had been nerve wrecking.He was going with be a mom for real.He was still in denial about the fact that he was having twins.It was a pure blessing for his patience..

"Mommy doesn't feel like cooking.What shall we order guys?"Jungkook asked with his hand on his stomach as if the fetus could answer him.

"We can order pizza and chicken.No one is watching right.And maybe some soft drinks"

Jungkook went to grab his phone from his room and ordered up.Afterwards he sat on the couch and chose a very long movie to watch.He had been feeling lonely lately and he didn't want to admit it to himself.