Matt goes to daycare

Matt's POV

It was bright and sunny this morning So I woke up and checked the time and it was 10am. I stood up and I realised my nappy was wet again. So I changed and out a new nappy on

I headed downstairs and saw Luke, Karl and Dean had returned with Louie and Eduard

I headed downstairs and saw Luke, Karl and Dean had returned with Louie and Eduard. "Oh hey Matt, I like your nappy, Luke told us all about it" Louie said. Eduard just nodded his head. "We need to go now" Harry said getting his Nunchucks ready. "What do we do about Matt" Dean asked holding his Scythe on his back. "We'll have to send him to a daycare until we get back" Luke said to all of us. I looked in shock. "Luke please don't, I'll be ok" I pleaded to him. "Nope, not taking any chances and I don't trust you" Luke said glaring at me. "I'll start up the bounty" Eduard said as he ran out. "Karl, take Matt to the daycare and then meet us on top of the tallest Mountain" Luke told Karl. "Ok I'll meet you there, come on Matt" Karl said dragging me as I just followed.

1 hour later at the daycare

Karl's POV
We arrived at the daycare and I saw that Matt didn't want to go but we had no choice. "Look Matt you have to go here until we come back, besides it will be fun" I said trying to amuse him. "But I'm 15, some of the toddlers aren't wearing nappys and I'm wearing one" Matt cried at me. I did feel bad but I had to get going. "Look Matt I have to go so please go in" I told him. Matt thought and then he just nodded. "Ok see ya" I said as I flew off on my Jet. Matt entered and saw the staff. "You must be Matt, Luke told us you'd be coming" a staff member said. "I-I wear nappys too" Matt said to her.

 "I-I wear nappys too" Matt said to her

"Go play for now" she said to him. Matt reluctantly went over and started playing with the blocks.

Luke's POV

I saw Karl come back and went up to us. "Did you take Matt there" I asked Karl. "Yep he's there now" Karl answered. "Ok good" I replied.
Karl looked around and didn't see Louie. "Where's Louie" Karl asked. "He's gone to the library to research about the Teapot of Tyran" Starla explained. Karl looked very confused so Dean spoke up. "We have an evil Djin on the loose". Karl looked a bit surprised. "What's a Djin" Karl asked Confused. "It's like a Genie when he grants you wishes but you'll be wishing you never met him" Dean explained to him. "Yeah so Louie went to find facts about the teapot he was once trapped in" I said. "Let's go to the park and talk terms about what we should do" Eduard said looking confident. "Let's Go" Harry said.

We all got in our flying vehicles and followed Eduard. I was thinking about Matt hoping he was ok. I shook my head and decided to contact Harry. "Yo Harry can you hear me" I asked him hoping he turned on his contacter.
"What's up Luke" Harry Responded. "Was it a bad idea to put Matt in a daycare" I asked him for his opinion. "No it's good you put him there" Harry replied giving his opinion. Then Dean came in the chat. "You did the right thing Luke, at least he's safe" Dean told me. I agreed with deans point. "Thanks Dean and Harry" I said thanking them. "No problem" Harry said. "Yeah anytime" Dean said to me. I smiled and we began to talk about funny stuff.

Louie's POV

I was reading a book on the teapot of tyran. "Hmm it says Be Careful What You Wish For, Curious" I said to myself. Then I heard a poof behind me and saw what looked like a genie. "Did somebody say wish" it said to me. I panicked then all went black.

What happened to Louie?