School

Matt's POV

Another Day of school is upon me. I wasn't excited since I get bullied for height. My bullies would say to me "you too young", "your a toddler", "where's your nappies". But I had to prove I wasn't a crybaby. I went into Class and sat down, then the bullies came in and I started to get nervous. "Well well well, if it isn't the baby of the class" the leader Taunted me. I was just looking down as I was too scared to look up.

6 hours later

After class I was just about to exit until the bullies showed up again. "Just where do you think your going" the leader smirked at me.
"J-Just leave me alone" I pleaded to them but they just kept laughing. "Boys, take him to the bathrooms, we need to put him in his nappy" the leader ordered. They grabbed me, I tried to fight back but they tied my arms and legs together with ropes and then put a sock in my mouth. My screaming was muffled and no one could hear me.

We went into the bathroom and the leader somehow locked the door. I was crying with my arms and legs tied up and a sock in my mouth. The leader then untied my arms and legs. "Boys, get the baby out of these clothes" He ordered as he opened his bag to get something. The other bullies completely undressed me, they took the sock out of my mouth and replaced it with strong tape.

I was standing completely naked in front of the bullies and they all laughed. "Your so small that your little ding dong is tiny" the leader said and laughed along with his goons. Then he got out a pink diaper that had Sofia the First on it, and put it on me. "Aww the Princess has her nappy on" He taunted and laughed. "What about her outfit" a goon asked the leader. "Oh yeah, we can't let our little princess get cold now can we" the leader mocked and laughed. I was too scared to move and annoyed that they call me a princess. The leader put me in a small dress that hardly covers my nappy, then they put long pink socks on me and pink girl shoes, they put a pink Bow on my head and then put a princess pacifier in my mouth. "Goodbye Princess" the leader and goons all laugh and leave.

I sat there for a moment then got up and looked in the mirror. "I really am a baby princess" I said to myself. I leave the bathroom and got outside to leave then i bumped into the girls, they looked and me and Awwed. "OMG He is so Cute" Girl 1 said happily. "This boy as a cute nappy" Girl 2 screamed happily. I blushed and tried to walk away but the 3rd girl stopped me. "Come on little boy, we know you are a sissy, but let me do this" girl 3 said. She began tickling me and I laughed. The other girls started to help tickle me and I laughed so hard that I did a massive pee in my diaper. The girls noticed and stopped. "His Nappy is Wet" girl 1 screamed out loud. "This boy had a wee wee in his nappy" girl 2 said also screaming happily. I blushed so hard as I got up and ran away. The girls kept laughing at me as they saw my wet nappy sagging down to the middle of my legs. "Bye bye baby girl" girl 1 shouted. "Keep peeing in your nappy little boy" girl 2 said. Girl 3 kept staring and smiled. "Make sure you do some poo poos little boy" she said out loud.

I heard everything as I ran until no one was there. I went into a quiet alley and sighed. "How can this get any worse" I said to myself. Then my tummy felt off, Oh god. I realised that I needed to poo, I tired to hold it but I failed as massive poo joins the pee in my diaper. I felt disgusted by that. I couldn't believe I used a nappy like this, it's worse than a normal baby. I waddled my way back to the Temple where me and my friends lived.

Just then I saw the bullied again and they saw me. "The Princess did a poo poo and a pee pee" the leader laughed with his goons. Then they left. I just looked down in shame looking at my poo and pee filled nappy and I realised the pacifier is still in my mouth but for some reason I found it soothing. I started sucking on it as I waffled back home, I hope Dean can help me. I doubt he would as he might me talking to a melon like he had been for the past few weeks. Harry would just laugh, Luke wouldn't care, Karl wouldn't know what to do, maybe Starla will help me.