Chapter 2: "The Bad Girl's Plot"

Start from the beginning

He's very tall! That's for sure. His hair is up and messy in a stylish way. His, what looks to be a natural tan to himself, brings out his golden blonde highlighted hair, which reminds me of a girl I wouldn't like to think of.

Since his back is facing me, I really cant make out how he looks in the front but from the back, I can already tell he's lean and possibly slightly built. I cant help but to think of not so good and rated R thoughts.

I've seen my fair share of guys, but for some reason, this guy yells different in a weird kind of way. And to make matters worse, I don't even know him to base anything off him, just simply that he has a very flirtatious backside.

Mrs.Harper and the mysterious boy began to laugh and without further notice, I picked up the piece of paper I was working on, and began to make my way towards Mrs. Harper and the cute hottie, who didn't notice I was coming up from behind.

"Yes, my father was very delighted for that.." I heard him say in a rich tone.

Mrs. Harper spotted me and gave me a small smile. "Is everything ok Miss. Lynn?"

I smiled and tucked a free strand of my hair behind my ear. "I'm sorry, am I interrupting?" I said in a innocent voice.

Mrs. Harper shook her head and stood up from her seat. Within the time she shook her head and got up, I used those few seconds to observe the boy next to me. To say he's pure hotness would be and understatement! He has very light grey eyes, almost blue, that pull you in thought first. I was right when I said he was tall, taller than myself. But I couldn't help but notice how structured and similar his features looked to someone else I know.

I quickly but slowly pulled my observing eyes away from his body and started to play cool, and place my glance else where other than staring at the handsomely beast beside me.

"Not all Chastity, me and Blake here were just finishing, are you finished with anything?"

I shook my head with a smile. Blake is mystery boy's name. It suits him.

"Yes everything is ok, but I need help on number 20. I don't get the difference between a protagonist and antagonist." I said pointing my index finger on the question.

Even though I already know the answer, I only came up for help to get a better view of Mr. Handsome beside me. And boy do I love what I see.

Right before Mrs. Harper could explain the difference to me, a deep voice cut in.

"I can answer that for her Mrs. Harper." Mysterious hottie said.

I directed my gaze from my English teacher to the guy next to me.

"You see Chastity, In classical and traditional literature, the protagonist is the main character of a story while the antagonist is the character or group of characters who oppose the protagonist." He paused, sounding very educated.

I lift my eyebrow in amusement.

"Did that answer your question?" He said with a smirk.

I heard Mrs. Harper say something, but my mind went into complete overdrive. Here is this guy, who i now know goes by the name Blake, who just waltz into this classroom with a very different demeanor than what I'm use to being around.

I'm used to guys flaunting over me, throwing themselves at me desperately and making it very clear what they want from me. Nothing less or more than just careless Sex.

But Blake isn't really showing any signs of lust for me.

I quickly brought my thoughts together and tried to dismiss my previous thoughts of Blake.