I cupped his face in my hand and said
"I love your smile more than anything. Dont let it fade away."

"It won't, as long as you are with me." He said without thinking.

"You know what?"

"Yeah?" He asked.

"That was cute and now I want to kiss you again for that." I said with a smirk.

He pulled me closer and we kissed again.

~~~~~~~~~

"No Y/N, I am not in the mood."

"Oh come on, you will enjoy it." Y/n said.

"I know but, not today. Please."

"You are scared arent you?" He asked mockingly.

"No.Why would I be scared!"

"Yes you are." He said, laughing.

"No I am not." I said with a huff.

"Fine. No horror movies tonight." He said.

"Good boy." I smiled and bopped his nose.
I was lying on the couch with Y/N, watching TV as my head was resting on his chest.
He played some romantic movie as I said I dont want to watch horror movie.

"Sel?" He called me

"Hmm?"

"What are we now?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean-I-Are we.." he trailed off.

"Yes Y/N. You are my boyfriend and I am your Girlfriend." I said with a giggle.

"How do you know everything?" He asked in shock.

"Does that matter?"

"I guess it does."

"Hush. Just watch the movie." I said.

He didnt said anything but gave a kiss on my head. I returned the kiss on his chest.
I slowly started running my my fingers all over his torso seductively. He didn't hesitated and instead let me continue.
I slowly slid my hand and started tracing his abs with my fingers. He was playing with my hair. I looked up at him from his chest without stopping my actions. He leaned closer and kissed me. This kiss was different from the previous ones. It was of want/need or of lust. He slid his his tongue inside while kissing. I allowed it and now both of our tongues were dancing in our mouths. When we pulled back, I quickly got up and sat straddling on his lap. He pulled me closer and started kissing my neck. I threw my head back in pleasure and let out a soft moan. He slowly moved down to my chest trailing with kisses on his way. I was about to unbutton my shirt when he stopped.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"I want you and I can never be surer than this." I said.
He started kissing me again. This time I was kissing his chest but more aggressively.
We suddenly heard a loud knock on the door.

"Fuck 'em." I said and continued my actions and then there was another knock.

"Who the hell is it?" I asked in annoyance.

"Y/N it's us." Raquelle shouted from the otherside.

"We need to go baby." He said. He smacked my ass gently and I got up. I was frozen at my place after getting up. Maybe because Y/N called me baby?
It's not like he's the first one to call me that. But his words, they are doing things to me.

"I am going to hide." I said and ran in his room.

"No need-" he tried to stop.

I locked the door after getting in. Y/N opened the main door and let raquelle and Ryan in. I can hear them talking.

"Where's your shirt?" Ryan asked.

'Fuck, why did he opened the door shirtless.? He isn't aware of that thing?' I asked myself.

"Woah!, what's that?" Raquelle asked.

"What's wha- Oh its nothing." Y/N said.

'He saw it.' I giggled at my thought.

"Dude! Who is with you?" Ryan asked.

"Noone" Y/N said.

"Don't lie Y/N! That's a fucking big hickey you've got there." Raquelle said.

"No its not a hickey." Y/N said.

"Oh come on Y/N we are friends, you can tell us." Raquelle said.

"Yes. We won't tell selena." Ryan said.

'Awee they are messing up with my baby.'

I opened the door and got out of the room.

"Hey you guys! Don't tease my Y/N like that!" I said loudly to catch their attention.
Y/N turned his face down shyly while Ryan and raquelle were shocked.

"SELENA! What the hell!" Raquelle exclaimed.

"When were you going to tell us about this." Ryan asked.

"I'll tell you guys. First Y/N go get your shirt." I said laughing.

"Oh you are gonna pay for this." Y/N said while pointing at his hickey.

"Aww Yess. I am looking forward to it." I said with a smirk.

"Uh! Guys! We are here too." Ryan said in middle.

"Okay so.." I told them about me and Y/N but not too detailed.

"So you two-" raquelle tried to ask something but Y/N interrupted.

"I am so hungry right now. I am going to order something. Anyone's in?" Y/N asked.

"I am in." I said excitedly and ran towards him in the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat?" Y/N asked as I wrapped my arms around him from back.

"What are you going to eat?" I asked.

"It was You, but there's a change of plans because of them." He said and pointed ryan and raquelle who were still in shock and looking directly at us. I was blushing at his line.

'That's what he said.'

"I didn't knew I was on the menu." I said with a giggle.

"You are always on my menu and only my menu. " He shrugged.

"Um.HELLO! YOU WERE ORDERING SOMETHING?" Ryan shouted . We bursted out in laughter.

I can't believe Y/N is finally mine. 'You are never going to feel lonely or sad, ever again, baby.'