29. 🎯 It hurts so good

Start from the beginning

Jimin was so ready to hang on to the last straw even though he knew it gonna pierce his heart. He was fine with the thought older's cold shoulders cause he thought it will make his feelings wiped away. He was ready to bear it up no matter how severe it might wounded him.

Yeah Jimin was feeling okay with the way of Yoongi's behaviour changed into a vicious man cause he hope that gonna help him to get rid of those nonsense feelings grow up in his heart.

"From tomorrow onwards you aren't supposed to be in your regular duties. You have to accompany me everywhere unless I say do otherwise. You have to do anything and everything I am telling you. Got it?"

Poor guy has nodded his head unconsciously cause he was so broken at the moment.

Yoongi had furiously grabbed his junior from his collar pulling him closer.

"You will fucking use your words from now on. Got it?" Yoongi who used his voice in a dangerously low pitch push Jimin away not even sparing a glance at him.

Jimin who didn't expect that move has ended up hitting himself hard against the wall. The whimper left his lips had caused him to earn another soul-piercing gaze from the still enraged older man.

.
.
.

Jimin regrets his stupidity more than ever, once he touches the Yoongi's logs. Every junior's first task was maintaining their senior agent's logs correctly cause those are the messages read from the head base.

Z-ranked senior agent Min Yoongi has never done his job to hear words from others. He always makes sure to do everything neatly. Jimin understand what was the reason behind the older's way of behaving. Agent Min has been warned from Seoul's head base asking to be more responsible with keeping logs. Actually, his daily log looked like a mess with the absence of his assistant agent who was responsible for it.

.
.
.
.

Time 11.30 PM

Jimin who was keep completing what he missed for the past two weeks wasn't even allowed to go for his dinner until his senior agent allowed him. It wasn't like Jimin was feeling any hunger but he wished to have a little break cause working for four hours straight made him worn out. Knowing he wasn't in a place to ask for it Jimin continue his work thinking his senior will come soon.

.
.
.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, I am".

"But it doesn't look like you are mister Min".

Yoongi has forced a smile at the lady doctor who was having a late-night walk with him.

"My arrogant junior is testing my patience. I had received a red note from the base because he wasn't doing his part correctly".

"Don't be rude Jimin looks like a sweet guy".

"Huh sweet? sweet my foot. Just forget about that. Now tell me how're your team's tomorrow's plans".

"We gonna held a health camp for elderly people tomorrow at the city hall as we discussed at the weekly meeting".

"Perfect. My people also will joined to help you. Ken has also told me he will be sending some of his men too"

"That's great".

"Just go inside, it's getting cold here. Good night Yeol-ah I see you in the morning".

The girl quickly looked around before planting a kiss on the man's cheek. She has fastened her steps to her team's resting area not waiting to see the man's reaction.

Yoongi has just looked at the way she running, having an expressionless face to him.

.
.
.
.