29. 🎯 It hurts so good

Start from the beginning

"Come in".
Jimin heaved as he recognize the coldness in Yoongi's tone from the way his call sounded.

The younger male walked inside closing the door behind. He didn't dare to lift his head. Jimin was sticking his eyes to the floor nervously picking his nails.

"PARK FUCKING JIMIN. WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU !?. LIFT YOUR HEAD AND STRAIGHTEN YOUR FUCKING POSTURE. DON'T ACT LIKE A COWARD".

Jimin knew he is screw up. Standing at attention the junior agent lift his gaze. After shunning Min Yoongi for two weeks now the junior agent was looking at his senior's eyes directly. Senior agent Yoongi was burning in rage.

"Now fucking tell me who assigned under who. Am I your junior agent or are you my junior agent, junior Park Jimin?. What's the meaning of the way you behave. I tolerate the way you behave for a few days thinking you might have your own reasons but you keep your stubborn act for fucking two weeks. The fuck man? Is this the way an agent should behave?".

"I-I was-- I am sor-rry-------"

"See you can't even come up with an acceptable reason. You know what Jimin, I was never this friendly with any of my juniors. I always maintain a very strict connection with my junior agents cause I freaking knew once I go easy on them they start to use it. I actually had a good image about you. But you show me your true colors".

"Sir I --I didn't p-please"

"Now fucking listen me. I was the only agent who had to look for other's juniors to get my work done. Who am I jimin. Who am I to go through that?Cause my junior was giving me an attitude should I have to rely on others?".

Jimin was already tearing up cause this has turned into a way he did not expect at all. He never knew what he has done so far could lead him to face such consequences. He was only trying to distance himself cause his stupid feelings were eating him alive but the most important part he forget was he was being an agent who should attend to his duties no matter what. Yoongi is telling the truth. Knowing his senior went easy on him Jimin has tested Yoongi's patience. Not for a day or two but for whole two weeks.

"Are you a fucking man or a woman?"

Jimin who was messily wiping his face had gasped cause it has directly hit on his heart. Furious senior agent's words had no filters. His choice of words has no wetness. At all.

"What's with these tearing acts in every situation Jimin? if you are thinking it gonna melt others' hearts I must say this to you, you look so pathetic and weak when you did it. Man up man. What the actual fuck?".

Yoongi walks closer to his junior. Jimin literally take a step backward cause even Yoongi's aura was burning at the moment. The naive junior was cursing himself for behaving like a kid. He was scolding to his ownself asking where he got such an audacity to act in this way. He was questioning how he went this far Just to get rid of his feelings like acting that was the most important thing in the world.

"Listen carefully junior Park, if you fucking dare to wipe your face in front of me again I will gonna make you suffer. See you moron, I had looked into your personality thinking it is a unique and honest one".

"Man, but you had being a real pain in the ass acting like a preschool kid. If you think I can't punish like your trainee days just wait and see Jimin, I got medicines for arrogant agents who don't know how they should behave when their seniors act friendly with them".

Jimin need to scream saying it wasn't like he was giving an attitude or being disrespectful. He just wanna shout out loud saying he was only trying to stop his stupid feelings. But at the same time, he was feeling happy. He was feeling like a psychopath for feeling contented with the thought that Yoongi's way of behaving could help himself.