Chaos (pt. 2)

I grabbed Sid by the waist and pulled her against me as she almost got hit by the car. Hopefully she didn't. But Gale completely lost control of the vehicle and crashed into a tree.

"Smart move, Prescott" I sarcastically said. She gave me that famous death stare of hers again. "Come one Sid, we can't stay here" I took her hand in mine and pulled her behind the car. "Okay let's see... we have no way to escape this place, Gale is in pretty bad shape, Dewey's god knows where and Tatum... Tatum's gone" my voice broke as the last word escaped my mouth.

"I'm sorry, Y/n... I really am" Sidney mumbled, taking my hands in hers. I could read on her face that she was as heartbroken as me but she was trying to hide it. She was fighting the tears that threatened to leave her eyes and roll down her cheeks.

"I know you are Sid. For what it's worth, I'm sorry too. I know how close you two were... I was supposed to protect her and I miserably failed... I'm so very sorry..." I struggled to say, silently crying. For a quick second I thought Sidney was going to wrap her arms around my shaking body but she stopped.

"We need to hide somewhere" she said. We started to run, hoping we'd reach the front door and lock it. It would just be a temporary solution as the killer could easily come in but maybe we could find somewhere to hide. When we finally reached the door and were about to close it, Randy appeared in front of us, begging us to let him in. Stu arrived next to him and tried to convince us to let him in and not Randy. Sidney slammed the door at their faces.

"Smart decision" I smirked. I didn't even have the time to say anything else when Billy appeared on top of the stairs. He looked badly injured, I mean at first, but there was something weird about it. His blood... it was way too bright.

"Sid..." he mumbled before falling down the stairs. That's when Stu and Randy ran into us in the hall, coming from the kitchen. Of course, the back door...

"Sid be careful he's not..." I tried to warn her but she cut me off and ran to him.

"Stop it Y/n, now's not the right time" she sounded a bit annoyed at my remark.

"Yeah not now Y/n" Stu mocked me, an amused smile on his face.

"It's you, isn't it? It's you and Billy. Both of you killed that poor girl and her boyfriend, you... You killed Tatum..." I angrily yelled at him. At first, he didn't say anything, he just laughed. He fucking laughed.

"Y/n, you're so smart. You figured it out as soon as you saw us. It's so sad that you're stupid sister didn't believe you. I mean, she did at some point take in consideration what you were saying'. It kind of... torn her apart you know" he laughed very loudly at the last bit before shooting both Randy and me. Luckily, the bullet went through my side without hitting any vital organs. Sidney was about to run to me when Billy caught her by her hair, pulling her closer to him, placing a knife on her neck.

"Sidney, sweetheart... why didn't you listen to this gut feeling you had a few days earlier? Why didn't you listen to Y/n? She's a pain in the ass but she was right... And now I'm going to kill her, I'm going to kill you and make it look like she did it. You know, she was madly in love with you and well... you weren't. The madness took over and she killed you. Everyone will believe it. Everyone knows how sick she is" he laughed pushing Sidney into the kitchen.

"Fuck you Billy" I mumbled but before I could say anything else Stu kicked me right in the stomach and dragged me to the kitchen. He left me, bleeding, on the floor. Billy started rambling about how Sidney basically ruined his life, he talked about how his parents abandoned him after his dad had an affair with Sidney's mom. I tried to listen but my senses were off, I was completely exhausted.