Misunderstandings pt3

Doc:she is fine but-

Mrs.kim:but w-what doc...

Doc:I don't know...why she is continuously saying one things....

Mr.kim:what is she saying doc???

Doc:oppas hates me!mumma is not my mumma...dadda where?

BTS:*shock* what!!!

Mrs.kim:l-look...ahh...m-my..b-baby y-yn h-hates m-me!! w-what w-will i-i tell h-her....*she broke down in tears*

Jin:no...no... eomma...🥺it's not like that...*he wiped his tears*let's go to talk to our baby princess!

Yn:d-dadda...m-mum-

mrs.kim:yes my baby mumma is coming...my baby how are you.... you're fine mm?...*she kissed yn all over her face*

Mr.kim: don't you dare to do anything like this again! Or else your dadda will be mad on you!

Yn:m-mumma...a-are...y-you-

Mrs.kim; don't speak much baby! It's not good for your health...I WILL tell you everything....but...when we'll go to Home okay? Tomorrow we'll be going to our home okiie?? Till than I just want to tell you that...I am your mumma and you're my baby...my baby ynie...my everything my World...my princess....I love you so much baby...and I can't live without you... mumma loves you so much baby...

Yn:I-i l-love y-you t-too m-mumma....

*MR.KIM WAS STANDING OUTSIDE GIVING BOTH MOM AND DAUGHTER SOME TIME ALONE AND BTS WERE STILL THINKING THAT WHY YN TOLD THAT OPPAS HATE ME*

THE NEXT DAY!

AUTHOR:  they all were going home yepp yn was discharged from hospital cause why not afterall she is Kim's daughter..just kidding!! Her health was fine and she don't like hospitals! That's why doctor let her go...and she have her Suga oppa...he can take care of her like a doctor!!

Taehyung:how are you yniee....

Yn: fine..*weak tone*

Jin:oh...my poor baby...

Yn; ..........

Jungkook: atleast...come to oppa  Rabbit Kim!!

Yn: *smiles weakly* o-oppa~

Jungkook:ok ok.. we'll talk after we reach...home ok?

*yn Just nod her head as yes*

Soon.. they reached home...and mrs.kim decided to let the siblings talk! And to let yn clear her misunderstandings...!

Rm: princess...you h-hate us...

Yn: .........😶

Jin: princess!! We are your oppas!  I'm Your jinie oppa....
You my world wide cutie baby sister..! How can I hate you my Princess...

Yn:*looking down*

Taehyung:say something yn..

Yn:i...i am t-tired...m-my h-head-

Hobi: baby shall I call the do-*yn passed off*

They called doctor and then doctor came...

Time skip!

Doctor: she needs rest nothing more

Mrs.kim:did she got her memory back??

Doctor:well Mrs Kim it's my 110th time telling you'll that this.is.not.a.game how can just tell you..!!

Mr.kim:it's ok..

Doctor: i should leave now.
.*he bowed and left*

*Kim family also bowed and mr kim went to see him off*

*In yn's room*

Jk:yn.....you're awake!!!!?

Yn:y....yes..*she spoke in a very low voice*

Jimin:kookie let her rest okay?

Yn:n....

Jin:yes baby

Yn:n....no

Suga;do you want us stay here???

Yn;*she hummed yes in response*

Taehyung: just sleep princess..we will talk tomorrow ok?

Mrs.kim: yess baby they are right let oppas rest and you too sleep now I will sleep with you okay?

Namjoon: okay eomma we should leave then....good night 😊

Bts: good night eomma

Mrs.kim: good night and sweet dreams kids..

*twist 😂?

Is this cringe??!