in car with bts...😳😳 House tour

*Previous part*
V; come with me
Yn;okie

New part

Yn pov when I was searching for my Momma I was not able to found her and then I saw a men...he was coming to me..... I thought of getting help from him....then he came to me and I asked for help and he said"come with me"

*End of yn pov*

Yn: where are we going

V; Have some patience you will know by yourself*he said with cold and scary tone*

Yn;o-ok *I was frightened as hell😭*

*After 5 minutes they  reached outside of the school gate*

V; we are here

Jin: guys see they are here!!!

Jimin; so.....🤷🤷

Jin; Kim Jimin!!!!!

Jk; yeah shawty just keep your mouth shut or else jin hyung will start rapping...🤫🤫

Jimin; you-

Yn; but I can't see my mumma here🥺🥺

Bts pov...

When v said we are here jin was very happy and we were also happy But we didn't show our happiness.... suddenly Jimin and jk started fighting...and we forgot that yn was also there....and then she said I can't see my Momma there......she looks like a cute innocent baby who needs to be saved from this cruel world....

Jin; Hii..yn

Yn; hii mr?

I showed respect and greeted them all.....

Jin; oh!! Don't need to be formal you can call me jin oppa*he said with smile*

Yn; ok jin oppa*I said with my famous Bunny dimple smile* 😁😁😁😁

Jk: woahhh!!!we got same smile....look he said while showing his smile

Yn: yeah you look like Bunny 👀

But who are you????????

Jhope; we will tell you but first sit in the car...

Yn; ok oppa...

Jhope pov"

When she came here I was looking at her continuously....and she was looking sooooo cute.....I will protect her any cost....and when she me oppa....my heart melted.....I already accepted her as my baby sister....

*Time skip in the car*

Yn pov"

What the hell 😭😭😭😭😭😭 what you have done stupid girl just great how can you sit in the car..... without knowing who they are.....what if they Kidnap me.....I am about to 😭😭😭 first that taehyung guy scared me with his scary voice...and then I did this stupid work...😭😭yn yn be strong don't be a cry  baby.....

An pov....

Yn was such a cry baby because of her past 😌.....

Rm: Don't worry we won't Kidnap you.....

Yn; Can you read my mind...*I asked curiously*

Rm;😆😆😆hahaha ....no little one.... But I can read your face after all we are m-

Jhope; MATURE he was trying to say he can read your face because he is mature

Yn; 😲 wow....mature people can read faces.....

Jin: yeah.....yeah kiddo they can read faces.....

An; I am laughing my 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂plz-😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 ok ok let's back to the story.....😂😂😂lmao 🤣