The Academia Life: Sequel

I've decided to put the sequel into this book for a more fanfic like experience. Anyway, here's the first chapter of Yuu's new life. Trigger Warning for blood. 

White Uniforms

"Wake up, Yuu! Breakfast is starting!" Neige exclaims, shaking Yuu up.

"I'm up. I'm up. Grim, let's get some breakfast," Yuu yawns, climbing out of bed. "Neige, where's my uniform?"

"It's on the bed. I'll meet you outside once you get dressed," Neige says, hurrying out of the room.

Hm. The uniform looks nice, though I think the skirt might get in the way.

Yuu puts on the white top and skirt and applies the red magestone pin. She even replaces Grim's ragged ribbon with a white one made of silk.

"Oh, Grim, you look so regal!" Yuu coos, lifting Grim into the air.

"Yuu, ya ready to go?" Chris asks, knocking on Yuu's door.

"I'm ready!" Yuu answers, picking up her backpack and running out the door.

"Yuu, remember, it's a new school. You can make new friends and start all over again. Try to have fun, ok," Chris says, touching both of Yuu's shoulders.

"I'll try to. Besides, I got introduced to everyone during dinner last night," Yuu replies, walking down the halls with Neige.

"I know, but I can't help but worry. Night Raven College treated you horribly. I just want you to expect better," Chris says, opening the cafeteria door for Yuu and Neige.

"Yuu!" Prince Rielle exclaims, running to hug Yuu. "I've been waiting for you to come down all morning. Headmage Ambrose gave me your schedule! We're in the same second and fourth period!"

Yuu's schedule consisted of the following:

Animal communicationUndersea treasure findingFashion throughout the fairytalesLunchNavigating WonderlandHow to battle and defeat beastsWitchology: Spells, curses, hexes, and potions

"Cool, though I don't know how I'm going to do the second period," Yuu laughs as Chris hands her breakfast and sits with the rest of the students. "Why are you not sitting with the rest of the adults?"

"I'm your bodyguard. I wouldn't be doing my job if I left you alone," Chris answers, cutting into his pancakes.

"You shouldn't worry too much. If Yuu can sleep in my room, then us future princes, heroes, and nobility can protect her just as well," Prince Rielle says, putting his left hand on his chest.

"Kid, you don't know Yuu. You don't know what to do when she overblots. I'm already suspicious of whether or not she kept her powers from overblotting," Chris replies, raising his eyebrows at the redhead.

"You overblotted before?!" Rielle and Neige exclaim together, looking at Yuu.

Yuu's eyes widen, and her face goes red.

"Um...technically. It lasted for a little while, though that was because I got killed to stop me. Then I got brought back from the dead via genetic modification," Yuu squeaks, her voice getting quieter towards the end.

"How long were you dead?" Neige asks, clasping Yuu's hands.

"Two weeks," Yuu answers, feeling like she's the center of attention.

"You poor girl," Rielle says, his mouth open in shock.

~~~~~~

"Class, give a warm welcome to Yuu. Treat her well, ok!" Professor Ash exclaims, giving Yuu a sack of animal food. "Now, to start class, why don't we continue with avian communication. Although they are mostly small creatures, they can be helpful in communication and cleaning. Everyone, go to a dove, write a simple letter for someone, and send them off!"