Heartslabyul

"Leon, I found the Hall of Mirrors. Of course, like everything else we've gone through, it's flooded with zombies," Chris reports, looking at the blood leaking out of the hall. "We need to be careful this isn't Disneyland anymore."

"Got it, though I feel bad that we have to kill them. It's a whole world of magic. There may be a way to cure them," Leon responds, getting closer to the hall's doors. "Not only that, but I'm not sure if these kids are magicless. For all we know, they could be shooting fireballs at us."

"Considering that, don't kill the students and staff unless necessary," Chris replies, opening the door.

The door creaks open, and there's not an infected in sight. Only blood leaked out from the dorm mirrors and shreds of uniforms. Chris and Leon slowly walk to Heartslabyul's mirror, stepping over what looks to be animal fur. A lion's growl echoes through the Hall of Mirrors, making Leon look around.

"Chris, vent's open," Leon says, aiming his gun towards the ceiling.

A pair of green cat-like eyes appear from the vent, then Leona jumps out, pouncing on Leon.

"Help! A furry zombie is attacking me!" Leon shrieks as Leona tries to bite him.

"Yuu, stay still!" Leona commands, failing to bite Leon's neck.

"I'm not Yuu, you delusional overgrown lion!" Leon yells as Chris shoots Leona in the back.

Leona lets out a piercing wail and falls to the floor on all fours. He crawls towards Leon and Chris, angry that he's walking on all fours like an animal.

"Why do you smell like her? You don't have one bit of magic! You're the same as Yuu!" Leona groans. "If you're anything like her, then you need me! Ha! If you think I'm delusional, I can't wait to see you meet the rest of the dorm heads! Especially Azul and Malleus!"

"Can you tell where Yuu is or not? Or are you going to be a useless little lion?" Chris asks, glaring at Leona.

"I don't know where she is, but she certainly isn't in Heartslabyul. I can smell her. She's in Octavinelle, the mirror with the purple seashell on it," Leona answers, pointing his finger at Octavinelle's mirror.

"Great. Be a good kitty, and we might fix your miserable state," Leon says, walking to the mirror.
~~~~~~
"Azul, I can't swim anymore. My body's tired," Yuu whines as Azul forces her to swim.

"You need to practice swimming, angelfish. You'll never use your beautiful tail if you don't," Azul replies, holding Yuu's back straight. "Five more minutes, and then you can rest."

"Azul, we got a problem!" Jade exclaims, running into the Monstro Cafe.

"Can it wait?" Azul asks, irritated that his time with Yuu is interrupted.

"No, you really gotta see this," Jade replies, climbing up to Yuu's tank.

"Fine. Sorry angelfish, I'll be back, don't worry. In the meantime, Floyd can watch you," Azul says, kissing Yuu on the cheek as he gets out of her tank.

Floyd climbs into Yuu's tank and transforms into his eel form. Once Azul and Jade are gone, Floyd begins to talk to Yuu.

"In case you're wondering. I'm not infected," Floyd says, wrapping his tail around Yuu.

"If you're not infected then, why hold me here and follow Azul's orders?" Yuu questions, crossing her arms.

"I value me and my brother's life. When Azul got infected, he went mad. He took everyone's powers at Octavinelle as a twisted way of impressing you. Then he realized you must have fleed and had a fit. He decided he had his whole lifetime and more to find you. Azul tried to convince Jade and me to give our life spans to him. Luckily, we convinced him not to, but in exchange, we had to deliver you," Floyd explains, getting Yuu's chains off. "If you're not like Deuce and Ace, you'll heed my words. Two men from your world are coming to get you. They'll be here in a couple of minutes, and when they arrive, run like hell. You don't want to be here when Azul overblots."

"I see Yuu! I'll get her out of the tank!" Chris exclaims, climbing up the ladder.

"Yuu, go! Jade can't distract Azul forever!" Floyd says, pushing Yuu out of the tank.

"HQ, we've got the girl, I repeat, we got the girl," Leon reports, earning cheers from people at Yuu's house.

"Who are you people?" Yuu cries, holding onto Chris's shoulders as he carries her out.

"We're mercenaries hired by your parents and government to bring you back home. My name is Chris Redfield, the man to the left of you is Leon Scott Kennedy. This question may be hard for you to answer, but are you infected?" Chris asks, checking Yuu's pulse.

"I don't know, maybe? Azul kissed me, but so far, I feel fine," Yuu answers, twitching as her legs return. "I'm not going to become one of them, right?"

"I don't know. I think you'll be fine. Your physiology might be different enough from theirs to the point complex illnesses affect you," Leon answers, opening the Monstro Cafe doors.

Chris and Leon run back outside to the school campus. They head towards the school gate, but stop when gallons of water fall from the sky

.
"Fuck!" Yuu screams as her legs turn back into a mermaid tail.

"Leon, watch out! We're going down!" Chris screams, as he holds onto Yuu's mermaid form.

The area floods, and the water carries Leon, Chris, and Yuu back towards the Hall of Mirrors. The water pushes the doors open and enters every mirror. Chris, Leon, and Yuu crash into the Hall of Mirrors, and Yuu holds onto Chris's arm.

"Watch out! Flying Car-AAAH! SOMETHING'S GRABBING MY TAIL!" Yuu screams as Kalim's flying carpet flies around their heads.

"Hold on, Yuu!" Leon yells, pulling out his gun.

"Hurry! There's a second hand!" Yuu cries, trying to resist getting pulled away.

Leon aims his gun at the hands coming out Scarabia, but the flying carpet smacks Leon in the face, making him shoot a bullet in the wrong direction. The hands pull you into Scarabia, making Yuu's nails make scratch marks on the floor.

"NO! NOOOooo! Help me! HEEELLPP MEEEEEeeeeee...." Yuu shrieks as the hands pull the rest of her body into Scarabia.

"YUU!" Chris screams, reaching for Yuu's hand. "Damnit!"

"Chris, we got bigger problems!" Leon yells, as black inky tentacles come out of Octavinelle's mirror.