Escape

Yuu holds Grim tight as she looks down on the infected in the Hall of Mirrors. They stumble around, occasionally fighting with each other. Leona's nose flares up, and his eyes shoot up to Yuu in the air vent.

"YUU!" Leona screams, gaining the other infected's attention.

"Shit! I forgot to close it!" Yuu exclaims, immediately closing the vent as the infected's climb on top of each other to reach Yuu first. Yuu notices the lock on the vent and switches it to the right, locking the vent door. The infected students scratch and claw at the vent door while Yuu hugs her knees and hyperventilates. Grim hides in Yuu's arms as she counts to ten.

"This is all a dream. It can't be real," Yuu whimpers, rocking back and forth.

Leona climbs to the top and uses his special magic on the vent.

"Kid! The vent is turning into sand!" Grim yowls, climbing out of Yuu's arms.

"Fuck!" Yuu cries, crawling away from the vent to get to Ramshackle.

The last vent particle turns into sand, and the infected burst through, clawing for Yuu and Grim. Yuu crawls towards the room Ace entered, but her foot slips through a loose vent. She pulls it out and tries to crawl forward, and suddenly a hand grabs her ankle. She turns around and sees the most horrifying thing in her life. Infected zombie-like students crawling on top of each other, their hands stretched out for Yuu, moaning, groaning, and drooling pink. Leona pushes her on her back, and two infected students pin her arms and legs. The world seems silent to Yuu despite the infected's groans.

"No! No! Nonononononono!" Yuu cries as she twists and turns.

Leona sniffs Yuu's neck, and his hot breath and vomit touch Yuu.

"You smell good," Leona states, his voice sounding like a demonic growl.

Yuu cries as Leona licks her neck with his sandpaper-like tongue. His teeth graze Yuu's soft skin, and Grim hides in Yuu's shirt, shivering from fear.

"Wait, before you turn me, please let me feed Grim one last time?" Yuu pleads as Leona's hand traces her body.

"Fine. Don't wander too far, kitten," Leona says, kissing Yuu's ear as he wipes his claws clean, then digs them into Yuu's thigh, making her bleed. "Not like it'll matter anyway. I'll smell you a mile away."

Yuu quickly crawls away and lands outside the entrance to the school building. She runs towards the Great Seven's statues and glances at the blood splatters on the marble people. The stench of blood and vomit fills Yuu's lungs, and her eyes well up. She ducks behind Maleficent's statue and pukes.

"Why? Why, out of all things, did it have to be this?" Yuu exclaims as she holds onto the bushes.

She counts to ten, takes a deep breath, and lifts her head. She stands up and walks the path to Ramshackle. Someone else's footsteps kick a pebble, making Yuu aware of their presence.

"Hello. Leona, if that's you, you might as well come out," Yuu shakily says, feeling like a million eyes are on her.

Her mouth quivers, and she runs towards Ramshackle. She hits a giant body and looks up to see Jade, who looks uninfected.

"Oh, Jade! Never have I been so happy to see your shady ass!" Yuu compliments, hugging the giant moray eel.

"I'm glad to see you, too," Jade responds, hugging Yuu. "Now Azul can stop his whining."

"What?" Yuu questions as Jade's muscles on his arms tighten.

An electric shock ravages Yuu's body, making her lose consciousness. Jade throws her over his arms and throws another infected into the wall, making their head bleed.