Prologue

S.T.Y.X. Laboratories

"Ok and done! Idia, you're little problems should be solved!" A researcher named Alexandria Foster exclaims after injecting a needle with pinkish liquid in Idia's arm.

"You found a way to solve our family's curse?" Idia asks, rubbing his arm.

"No. But, I did solve your girlfriend or friendship problem. The virus I injected you with should increase your pheromones associated with love and attractiveness. When in contact with female pheromones, it should make the brain create love pheromones between you two and create a romantic relationship," Alexandria explains, putting a Hatsune Miku bandaid on Idia.

"Is this really needed?" Idia groans, feeling like a loser.

"Sweetheart, to be honest, any adult can see you're a shut-in otaku with social anxiety. No girl is going to be interested in you when we live in a world of princes, kings, and wizards. Somehow, you being from a noble family doesn't help your case."

"Damn."

The Human World

"We brought the best of the best, ma'am. Meet Chris Redfield. He took down Umbrella Corp nearly 20 years ago. If you want your daughter back, he's the guy," A military officer said, opening the door for Chris. "Might be a bit confusing, given your daughter's strange...way of disappearance and reappearance."

"Don't worry. I can handle it. If I can beat zombies and bioweapons, I can save a teenage girl from another world," Chris replied, loading his shotgun.

"You don't understand. This world it-it's so similar to ours. It has people, but everything from Disney movies is alive! My daughter is in a Disney World!" Yuu's mom wails, remembering her daughter's Instagram photos of Night Raven College.

"I will get your daughter back. Even if it means taking down a few elves," Chris says, putting a knife in his boot. "So, how do I get to this Twisted Wonderland?"

"Wish upon a shooting star," Yuu's dad states, looking at the Queen of Hearts scepter.

The soldier turns on the machine, and a portal appears. Chris walks through with his shotgun and other weapons.