✯Sixteen✯ - Jacob's Game

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Having enough with this game discussion. Teresa stood to her feet, pushing her brunette wavy hair off her shoulder to get a good look at him. "I don't give a damn about this so-called game of yours. Since the main reason I came here has been solved. I'm out of here." She strides to the elevator, already irritated by the still smug expression on his face.

"I'm afraid you can't live here." His words brought her to a halt. She swiveled at him where she stood, muddled by his word. "If you step out of here without agreeing to anything I say. You'll have to pay me twenty-five thousand dollars."

Teresa swore her eye bulged out at the amount of money he just mentioned, "t-twenty-five thousand dollars?" She stammered in surprise, before gathering herself together. The last thing she'd want to do is show him any weakness. "I don't owe you any money." She said, raising her chin up to appear composed.

He quirk his left brow, his lips curl up in a smirk. "Are you sure?"

Raising her chin more up she finalized. "Hundred percent sure."

He averted his gaze from her, lowering his eyes down to chuckle. He averted his gaze back at her, shooting her his familiar smug look. "I wouldn't be so sure if I were you."

Teresa could feel herself already shaking on the inside, but stiffen herself to avoid it showing physically. She knew somehow along the line she'd messed up real big. "What do you mean?" She asked him skeptically, already conscious of her surroundings, and of him.

"Well, what can I say? Didn't you sign a paper before walking into the elevator? And must I add a very legal paper. It says in exchange for your friend's sponsorship you're to abide to my rules. "

A legal paper? His rules?

Teresa froze immediately she recollected signing on a paper the security by the elevator had given her to sign. She was being set up? By Jacob himself?

She gritted her teeth, matching where he was seated comfortably. She stopped just a few feet away from him and pointed a finger at him. "You and that security of yours tricked me?" She sneered at him, totally forgetting about the whole composure deal she had tried entailing on herself.

He shrugged his wide strong shoulder at her, while carefully standing on his feet. "I only did what was necessary to prevent you from taking without giving."

He spoke like it was his to take in the first place.

At this point Teresa was very enraged by the words pouring out from his mouth. She has never known anger this much. She felt a strong urge to take something really hard her hands could find to smash on his manipulating head. 

She disconnected her eyes from his, quickly searching around her for something really hard. Her eyes caught on the bag on the floor she had tossed at him earlier. She walked towards it to pick it up, but felt Jacob hand held her wrist to stop her. 

In reflex she whirl around to give him a slap with her free hand, but he was quick to react. He caught a hold of her hand raised up to smack him on his cheek, taking her by surprise and irritating her that both hands were cuffed by his hands holding them tight enough not to injure her.

He spun her around bringing her back straight to his front, her hands crossed on her stomach while his hands were still enclosed to hers. She immediately stiffened by the close proximity between them. "Let me go you asshole." She swore at him as she began fidgeting in his arms for him to release her, but he was too strong for her.