"stop what?"

it was his turn to play dumb and dismissive and you could've turned around and bickered at him but you sat still, his grip was solid on you anyway.

you pursed your lips together in annoyance, eddie munson was going to be the death of you, with his hold on you only getting tighter and you could've sworn you just felt him raise his hips and push himself up against you further, almost tauntingly.

"I can't read minds my love." that was true, your boyfriend couldn't read your mind but you would be a liar if you said you didn't believe he was just teasing you now!

your hands came up and you squeezed onto one of his forearms, "babyyy," you dragged out the word, playing it sweet because eddie munson had the biggest soft spot for you, his girl and you had known that since the start, always matching his big doe eyes and giving him that look when you wanted something and of course he was putty in your hands every time.

"no nu uh, don't baby me, i know what you're doing and it won't work!" he raised his chin a little, tone defensive as he glanced back and forth between your softened expression then the squeeze you had on his arm.

so you shifted around until his hold on you loosened enough that you now faced him as you sat on his lap with either of your legs each side of him and oh god he looked so beautiful so close like this, you almost stuttered as you leaned in to whisper against his ear,

"baby, i'm just thinking about you, you're so warm.." you sighed out, hands instinctively moving up and under his shirt, so warm.

"don't whisper in my ear like that." you felt him inch away a little, sensitive.

bingo, you got him.

his tongue poked out, swiping along his top lip. now it looked like eddie was the one deep in thought as your hands pressed against his chest and you were still close, breathing on his ear trying not to let a mischievous giggle leave your lips.

"am i warm?" once again, speaking against his ear, not missing the way his breathing picked up, matching the pace of your own breathing.

he only nodded, calm disposition as he pulled back enough to come face to face with you, "is it warm here?" he questioned, other hand pushing your hips down to press against his lap, feeling how aroused he was, "yeah?" he hummed in approval whether you agreed or not.

it was like that action alone had rendered you dumb, head suddenly full of thoughts, the most disgusting ones, "well don't start drooling already baby." he felt smug, that one definitely went to his ego.

"i'm sorry, i wanna taste you so bad." you spoke up, gripping his arms and arching your back to push back against his lap, your mind suddenly on one thing only which was feeling the weight of eddie's cock in your mouth.

he blinked a couple of times, stunned by the apology and if he wasn't totally turned on and ready to fold he would've laughed but the sudden admission had him almost jumping to his feet.

any other day he would've insisted you rode his face or came on his fingers until you were too sore and limp to move instead but fuck, watching you on his lap, hips already stuttering and this desperate twinge of need in your eyes, who was he to deny that? no way.

your breathing stuttered a little, concentrating on the way your clothed clit was perfectly pressing against the raised denim above the zipper on his denim pants and you tried your best not to just dry hump his lap right then and there. your thoughts and urges got pushed aside momentarily as you felt his plush lips on yours and you indulged, nails digging in to the skin of his abdomen as his tongue pushed passed your lips and swirled with yours, greedy.