33

Thank-you for all the love and support you guy have been showing,

Inline comments are highly appreciated ❤️

Aayat walked through the corridor, surprised to see the huge hospital

Aayat walked through the corridor, surprised to see the huge hospital. Jack, following her, she was looking around when faryal spotted her.

"Aayat? Is everything alright?" Faryal asked her worried, walking towards her.

"Umm.. hey, I'm absolutely good, just looking around" She told her, smiling at her.

"Oh that's nice, come I'll show you Around" She suggested, and waited for the answer.

"Erm. Jack, you can join your boss, I'll let you know when I'll Leave" Aayat told him, as she faced him.

"But.." Jack protest

"Jack I'll be alright, even faryal is here too," Aayat told him curtly and gestured to him to leave, he nodded his head.

"So, Jack is guarding you now" Faryal uttered with her smile as they walked forward.

"Your friend is too Protective, not my fault though" Aayat replied raising her hands, both giggled.

"So when are you joining?" Faryal asked her after the whole tour and then made her sit in her cabin and ordered tea for her.

"I'm just thinking about it, should I join this hospital or some other one" Aayat spoke with incoherent thoughts.

"Why not this? It's the best hospital, and they are wanting you, to join as soon as possible as a cardiologist " Frayal replied frowning at her words.

"Zaviyaar owns this hospital, and what if anyone say that I'm on this position because of him," She expressed herself faryal shook her head disbelief.

"Are you mad? You know that's not true, you are here by your own hard work, and let me tell you here in this hospital we don't support any sources, and that's the rule of the hospital Zaviyaar made it, and even I'm his friend, so I'm in this position because of him" faryal explained her and Aayat understood her point.

"And you should be proud of your husband, he just wants to spend most of his time with you, he just wants to be in front of his eyes," Fryal teased her while sipping her tea Aayat just smiled at her.

"I think i should leave" She said while getting up and faryal got up too.

"Hey, I'm going shopping if you can, you can join me, and then I'll drop you off too" Faryal suggested to her Aayat thought about it for a second and then nodded her head in yes.

"Let me just informed Zaviyaar" Aayat said taking out her phone to msged him then walked out with faryal, she bumped into someone her iphone fall on the floor, thankfully it didn't break, Aayat was about to fall but she didn't hit the floor as someone hold her arms.