He made his way back to the living-room. He folded the blanket they used for the movie and took all the cups and plates left on the table to the kitchen. That's where he found Gigi. Hakim froze at the entrance when he saw her.

Gigi was wearing her pyjama which was nothing more than a very short sleeveless, silky night gown. When she bent over the kitchen counter to grab a wine bottle, Hakim's eye's went helplessly to her bottom and he quickly looked away before she noticed.

"Do you want a glass as well?" She asked him.

"Oh...Yes, please."

He made his way to the sink and did the dishes. The weather wasn't so warm yet he had droplets of sweat over his forehead. Once all the plates were dried and stored away, he joined Gigi at the counter. She pushed a glass of wine in front of him, her lower lip trapped between her teeth.

"You're sweating." She said.

Hakim hummed and drank almost half of his glass. He was trying his best not to look at her. His self-control was literally holding on to a thin thread. In fact, he was starting to get a bit angry.

"You make it really hard for me." He said with a chuckle.

"What was that?"

"You know that i'm a grown man. The fact that you are wearing something like this when you know that we will be sharing a bed later...I'm starting to believe that you are doing it on purpose."

Hakim's eyebrows rose when Gigi grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and forced him to look at her. She stood on her tippy toes so there faces were only inches apart.

"You guessed it right." She said. "I am doing it on purpose. I need you to lose control, Hakim. Until when am I going to have to try before you reach your limit, hm?"

She was taunting him, luring him in. Hakim pushed her away. Gigi was clearly disappointed. She rolled her eyes and sipped her wine. Hakim decided it would be best to just stay away from her. Yet, when he made his way to the exit, he suddenly lost the last bit of control he had over his body. His reason couldn't fight anymore. He saw himself turning around and walking back toward an unexpecting Gigi. The next thing she knew, Hakim was grabbing her by the waist and sitting her on the counter.

Gigi opened her mouth to speak but no words came out because Hakim's lips came crashing down on hers. She wrapped her legs around him and moaned when she felt his manhood against her. So her plan did work after all...If she knew, she'd have thrown on some lingerie earlier.

Hakim was eager. His hands roamed all over he body, just as his tongue was exploring inside Gigi's mouth. She let him do as he pleased, even though she was slowly losing her breath. Suddenly, her body was picked up as if she weighed nothing.

Hakim felt like the bedroom was just too far away so he took her to the living-room. Gigi gasped when she was unceremuniously thrown on the couch.

"Wait-" She said.

"Wait?" Hakim laughed. "You turn me on with your little dress and you want me to wait?"

"No...It's just that...I feel like Thomas will hear us."

Hakim sighed and grabbed the remote to turn the TV before throwing it somewhere behind him.

"Better? He will hear the TV, if he wakes up."

Gigi didn't have the time to say anything more. Hakim dragged her by the feet so she would be lying flat on the couch.

Gigi was very surprised. It was like he'd become a whole different person. Where was the gentle, shy man she knew? Gone. But she didn't hate this new version of Hakim. If anything, he made her go crazier.