Fused Dream: A Plan in the Making?

Start from the beginning

"Why don't you reach out on other people for challenge?" I shot back.

He has no response for that.

We finally arrived on the room. Sagiri-san and I headed to the arena while the others went to the viewing platform.

"Let's see, what Action Field should we get." We heard Principal commented through the microphone. "Oh, let's go with this one. Action Field – Forest!"

(add effect: You can use Action Card, but you can only have 1 Action Card in your hand)

Our surrounding changed to that of middle of a forest. With tall trees, bushes, and grass almost reaching my knees.

I looked up and my eye twitched. One of those Action Cards are on the top of a tree. It's a good thing I'm not relying on Action Cards unless I have to, because I have climbing skill of a rock! Which to say, I can't reach the top of the tree unless someone threw me!

"Forest is a good choice." Was Bergamot's opinion. "It's increase Attack and Defense of Insect, Beast, Plant, and Beast Warrior monster by 200 points."

Which would put me in advantage as most of my monsters are Plants, with some Warriors and Dragons mixed in. Unless my opponent also has monsters of that type, then we back into square one. Or maybe not.

"Alright! Duelists Locked in Battle!"

What? Oh right! I almost forgot! "Kicking the Earth and Dancing in the Wing with their Monsters! Storming Through the Field!"

"It's 'They Storm through the field'!"

Same difference!

"Behold! The Newest and Greatest Evolution of Dueling! Action..."

"DUEL!"

Floren LP: 4000

Sagiri LP: 4000

"Host may have the first turn."

That put me in disadvantage. Well, time to improvise. Let's see... Blossom Bombardment, Rose Lover, Mark of Rose, Aromage Rosemary, Aromage Jasmine.

Tough.

"I summon a monster in face down defense mode, and set one card. I end my turn." I'm not playing reckless if I don't know what cards my Opponent wields.

"My turn, Draw!" Sagiri-san drew a card. "First, I set field Card Dream Mirror of Joy!" A large rectangle mirror appears. It seems to be reflecting a fantasy village during daytime... or a pretty dream.

 or a pretty dream