ㅤㅤㅤ021ㅤdoomed to bad luck.

i'll be more than just a fable
i'll be written in the stars
i will never be too afraid to
bleed, giving all of me
even when it's hard

glory ( the score. )

chapter twenty-one.
doomed to bad luck

"Grandma you're pulling my hair!" Yijae laughed as the woman tried her best to colour the little one's hair

"Grandma you're pulling my hair!" Yijae laughed as the woman tried her best to colour the little one's hair. Sookja couldn't ever say no to her child and so the habit carried onto Yijae as well.

"Forgive me." She laughed, washing the red dye off. "Do you think I'll make a pretty mermaid?" The child asked the grandmother, who immediately agreed. "Why wouldn't you?"

Now here they were coloring her hair red because who could say no to that adorable face. "Done!" The colour had been washed out, now left with something like Ariel's red hair. "I'm a mermaid!" Yijae squealed and she watched her beloved grandmother smile back.

I love you

"Yijae!" Cheong-san shook her awake, despite it feeling like an hour, she had only blacked out for five minutes. "Yijae are you okay?" Onjo's father checked on her, she looked around the group. Surprised by his sudden appearance.

"He saved us, he came looking for Onjo." Cheong-san whispered, keeping her close to him. Yijae nodded, now aware of what happened while she was entranced in one of her favourite memory.

"Are you all able to run?" Mister Nam asked the group, and everyone nodded. "Yijae has a stab wound but she can run." Cheong-san pointed out.

"I'm fine now." Yijae agreed, putting Mister Nam at ease. He hugged Cheong-san who felt relieved to be with an adult they could trust. He confirmed the group's well-being and discussed his plan.

"Okay if you go straight through the tennis courts and pass the construction site, you'll hit the mountain. If you cross the mountain and get to Yandong─"

"Mister Nam!" Cheong-san drew his attention to the zombie pacing towards them. Mister Nam immediately pinned it to the ground, with ease.

"Kids, run." They all started sprinting to the tennis court. Cheong-san held Yijae closely, Ha-ri took down the zombies that had now collectively started chasing them. Yijae knocked one off her, she screamed, reminded of Soyang as she hallucinated.