ㅤㅤㅤ007ㅤbad thoughts creeping in.

ring around the rosie
pocket full of posie
i'ma fucking go
crazy for you now

ashes ( stellar. )

chapter seven.
bad thoughts creeping in.

Yijae winced ── Cheong-san had been trying to wipe the cuts on her face as carefully as possible, "Anyways I'm going to leave now

Yijae winced ── Cheong-san had been trying to wipe the cuts on her face as carefully as possible, "Anyways I'm going to leave now." Onjo spoke up, she had been sitting with Yijae, accompanying her. She walked away, leaving the two alone. "Are you sure you're okay?" Cheong-san had asked her a million times. "Yes I am." She took off the hair tie and brushed through her hair, a few more glass shards falling. He'd looked at her head, no cuts there but several on her face.

"I'm fine, seriously." She held his hand. Cheong-san just stared at her for a few minutes blinking profusely before leaving her side, "I'm going to check on Gyeong-su." He coughed, awkwardly walking away.

Yijae's smile fell ── she stared at the floor. She shakily opened her bottle, taking her medication. She closed her eyes and imagined herself in a better situation, it usually worked but today it wasn't. Usually she could distract herself but today it was so difficult. She argued with herself whether she should take another pill, ultimately deciding no.

In need of a distraction, Yijae also got up and went to her friends. Cheong-san was playing around with Gyeong-su. She waved at the boy, looking around for Soyang ── she suddenly popped up from under the door, tissue stuffed in her nose to stop the bleeding, the jump scare made Yijae stumble back, hand on chest.

Cheong-san supported her with his hand on her back, once she was able to stabilise herself he took of his hand ── the air so thick. The two saw Soyang and Gyeong-su conversing. "Would you rather be stuck with zombies or Nayeon?" Cheong-san asked her.

"You?" She asked, "Zombies." He shuddered, he looked at her, expecting an answer now ── Nayeon because she'd make a great shield "Zombies obviously." She laughed it off, coughing and laughing. She let her head rest against the wall. "Zombie yes, Nayeon is so much worse than a zombie." Cheong-san agreed.

I'm a terrible person?

Cheong-san continued messing with Gyeong-su, and Yijae just stared at Cheong-san ── he was her distraction. Soyang slid a piece of paper under the door, that's how they'd communicated the last half hour.

It's so obvious you're madly─ crazily─ terribly in love like you want his babies

Yijae quickly crumbled the paper up and stuffed it in her pockets, sending glares to Soyang. Only she could be inappropriate during a zombie apocalypse.

"Miss Park it's been more than thirty minutes but they still don't want to to come out." Cheong-san told his teacher, "I'll see what I can do." Cheong-san and Yijae gave their teacher some space to walk inside. The rest walked up to big window dividing the recording room and the club room.