ㅤㅤㅤ001ㅤjust another day.

two suns, different
universe even if it
splits multiple times
we would still
meet, i'm confident

parallel ( vixx. )

chapter one.
just another day.

"Hey, gopher. Let's get some chicken." Yijae made out Onjo's voice, though she couldn't see her because of the glaring rays of the sun. Soyang had been pulling her along, grasping one hand while the other was shielded Yijae's eyes. "But we're not open yet─"

"Hello friends!" Soyang jumped in between the four friends. "Soyang-ah!" Isak exclaimed engulfing her friend, Yijae balanced herself, smiling at Cheong-san and Gyeong-su. "Are we having chicken!" Soyang shrieked in excitement.

"Stop shouting!" Yijae shrieked back, "We're not open yet!" Cheong-san retaliated ── Yijae flinched for just a second, "Sure you are. Your mom says she's testing out a new recipe today." Onjo retorted, "I got a message too." Yijae joined in, side eying Cheong-san who seemed the most lost at this revelation.

"You're coming, right?" Onjo pointed her question to Gyeong-su, "Of course!" He returned in affirmation. It seemed everyone was on the same page except Cheong-san. "Are you going too?" Cheong-san asked Isak, she replied with a yes ── "I mean your mom told Onjo to bring her friends."

"So is this a double date?" Gyeong-su asked in excitement, "What the hell? Who's Soyang and Yijae's date then." Isak sneered, "We're each others date." Soyang exclaimed again, bursting with energy, Yijae just smiled in submission. Isak, Onjo and Soyang walked away arms linked.

Yijae handed Gyeong-su chapstick, "What for?" He asked a little puzzled. "For your lips."

"Thank you, auntie!" Applaud and cheers erupted from the small group of friends. "Thank you." Soyang chimed, followed by Onjo and Gyeong-su. "Why'd you bring out so much?" Cheong-san asked ── bemused. "Because Onjo eats a lot." His mother answered back, "I don't eat a lot." Onjo defended herself, "I just eat well."

"Oh, yes, sure. That's what I like to hear." The mother prompted the group to start eating. "Eat up, Gyeong-su. Soyang you too. You too Asak" She encouraged putting extra chicken on Soyang's.

"It's Isak, not Asak." She smiled, correcting the older woman. "Oh okay, did you change your name─ Yijae why aren't you eating." Cheong-san's eyes turned to her, adding a few chicken drumsticks to her plate. Yijae just blushed, left bewildered. "Mom if you wanna change names, you should start with the restaurant." Cheong-san complained, "Why are you using my name?"