The mere presence of his drew power, unknowingly making the Gods/Goddesses flare their power, like he was pulling it out of their skin. In his right hand, his trident glowed in such might that the other weapons in the room shook.

Unlike Percy, Perseus wasn't subduing his aura, this was the power they held.

The gods shuddered as they felt his aura, laced with such power it sent a shock up their spine. They had been around many immortals, and the last they could say, they felt like this was in the presence of Gaea, a first generation Primordial. They could feel the shadows bent to his will, the ground rumbling. They were used to standing in front of powerful gods, so much so they had forgotten how the world followed them. But this god, he had them noticing his power.

Perseus noticed everyone staring at him, and he introduced himself. "I am Perseus, Slayer of Terra, the emperor of Rome, King of Kings." His voice was firm and strong, driving them into more wonder.

As soon as he spoke the immortals from the future stood up. His children, his friends all kneeled. Perseus was the same man as Percy, in his Roman form. He was a kind ruler, but he respected the old rules and decorum. They liked to show him the proper respect he deserved. They couldn't challenge his authority.

Perseus looked at the kneeling immortals and his children, and nodded. "Rise," he said, his voice regal and commanding. Awakening the spirit of battle and duty among them, that they always felt in his presence. His children smiled at their father; they couldn't spot much difference between their father's forms, neither did the both forms acted any differently to the kids.

"Lord Neptune," Perseus bowed to his father. He knew his father was Poseidon now, but he was a Roman, he couldn't forget his mother tongue, and the name they had for the gods.

He looked away from his father and his eyes landed on Zeus and Hera. The throne room was silent, the room was charged with the smell of Ocean and Ground. Like moments before a hurricane.

"Juno," His lips curled into disgust, "It's a shame Percy hasn't killed you yet. The vanity radiating from you, I have only felt it on your father before. You and your husband really did take every negative quality the Titan King had to offer."

"Really, the only people I have ever seen that have little regard for others, are your husband and your father. Percy should have just saved us a headache and smite you down, by now." He threatened casually and looked to her side, towards Zeus. He shook his head, like he wasn't even going to say anything.

Hera or Zeus couldn't even defend themselves, not against him. His golden eyes bored into them, reminded them both of Kronos. But something was different about his eyes, while Kronos' was filled with malice and cruelty. Perseus' was filled with authority and dominance; they couldn't lie or defend themselves against that.

The past people watched fascinated as Perseus talked, he was just oozing power and dominance. The fear that was dormant in their hearts for too long had awakened. The strange sense of danger that lurked around him, like he didn't belong here. Which in hindsight he didn't, he was a Roman standing amongst Greeks.

"Vesta," Perseus spoke with his eyes trained on Hestia. Even in her Greek form, there wasn't much difference in his wife. She was the kind, gentle and loving goddess she always was. His home in Rome thrived because of her.

Hestia smiled back, apart from being a stickler for rules and regulation, she could sense he was the same as Percy.

Perseus turned to Athena and smiled, "Minerva." He tried to keep the smile off his face, but Athena saw through it. His eyes had sparkled instantly as his eyes had landed on her.

Athena couldn't look away from his eyes. The golden eyes of his held wisdom, she had never found before, not in any books or scriptures. He had knowledge beyond his age, knowledge she wanted to get from him. He intrigued her to no end, she could tell he knew what she was thinking.