Chapter 2 - An Explanation

??? : Hehe all your faces are funny.

Uraraka : We're just confused and baffled on how you're Deku's child.

??? : Hehe *rubs the back of his head* I should've expected this but I guess I had too much fun.

Izuku was just standing where he was before but he was just stuck in place like a statue who became stone from eating too much rocks. He couldn't even process this as he was dumbfounded, baffled, flabbergasted and shocked from the reveal. His son sighed before he went up to him and reeled back his hand ready to slap his dad as it glowed blue before he brought it upon his face.

It didn't even launch Izuku it just hit him like a normal slap. No one was surprised due to how much Izuku has gone through in the war he just subconsciously activate One For All to survive any attacks.

It brought Izuku back as he looked at his son who was looking at him with the face saying 'Can I talk now?'

Izuku just got into his seat at the dining table before the boy walked up to them and started to talk.

??? : So I'll start with introductions. My name is Shain Midoriya and I'm the son of Gawr Gura and Izuku Midoriya. My blood is part Atlantis and part human. My favourite food is salmon sushi. My power is already easy to guess as I possess the same power as Gawr Gura and not to mention I *Mumbles mumbles*

No one can even keep up with him now at that point except Izuku who just looking at him listening to everything he says. It took a while before Shain stopped talking and looked at everyone.

Suddenly Izuku was wrapped in binding surprising everyone before they looked over to see Aizawa looking at Izuku with him looking demonic with a smile.

Izuku : S-sensei I swear I didn't do anything when I wasn't at UA I swear.

Aizawa : That doesn't explain why your child is here problem child.

Mina : Aren't you supposed to be glad you're gonna be a grandpa Aizawa?

After she said that the room just falled silent with everyone making the neutral face of displeasure at Mina who was sweating profusely.

Mina : I mean we can all agree he is like the dad of the class.

Everyone sighed.

Mina : Moving on.... when were your born little Midori's kid?

Shain : I was born at the year 2XXX.

Everyone's ears perk up and they look straight at Shain who suddenly smacked his head in realization. Everyone else saw that as they were waiting for what he has to say.

Shain : Oh god mom is gonna kill me once she realize I gone back in time.

Aizawa who heard that dropped his bindings on Izuku who was content on what the boy said that he got his answers.