Chapter 5 - Family Outing

Izuku : ..... well this is awkward.

Mio : What you expected us to just to strike up a conversation straight when we meet each other again after the war?

Izuku : I mean.... it wasn't THAT long right?

Mio just flashed Izuku a look saying it was far more than what he expected. He started to sweat bullets as he kinda remembered something.

Izuku : O-oh umm how long was I in a small coma?

Mio : ..... 3 months to be exact.

As soon as she said that that, Izuku started to sweat buckets as he remembered that the day he woke up was the same day the portal of fucking chaotic time came in. Remembering that he now understood the reason why this situation was awkward for both of them.

They both were actually just sitting on a bench right now in the park with them sitting at an arm distance, as Izuku was folding his legs. He was looking in front of him as he sees the kids playing around.... Actually I think its better to say their "playing" by the way their smiling.

After all we just see Izuku and Mio just surrounded by green fire that seems to not go down

We even see Shain running like he got a shit up his ass as he was basically screaming while running away from Chesana, who was firing bullet hell on him, that he was in fear of her.

Shain : I'M SORRY PLEASE JUST FORGIVE ME.

Chesana : AFTER WHAT YOU FUCKING PULLED NAH YOU GET BACK HERE YOU SON OF A BITCH.

Shain : WE'RE BOTH BASICALLY SIBLINGS HERE BECAUSE OF OUR DAD.

Chesana : YOU TOOK AFTER YOUR MOM YOU KNOW THAT FUCKING BLUE GREMLIN

Shain : AHHHHHHHH TANYA HELP YOUR LITTLE BRO HERE.

They were basically running around the place, as we see Tanya just a few distances away as she was basically vacuuming the fire. She just stopped for a few moments while looking at Shain before giving him the thumbs up.

Tanya : You know you had to face our sister's wrath.

Shain : WAIT WAIT BUT I DIDN'T REALLY MEAN IT.

Chesana : Didn't mean it? DIDN'T MEAN IT?!?! YOU POSSIBLY FUCKING DESTROYED THE TIMELINE LIKE IT WAS A FRAGILE VASE.

Shain : IF THAT WAS THE CASE THEN HOW COME OUR BODIES ARE NOT CHANGING

Chesana : I DON'T FUCKING KNOW MOM NEVER EXACTLY TELL US WHAT HAPPENS IF ONE WERE TO EXACTLY TIME TRAVEL LIKE THIS AND NOT THE WAY SHE DOES IT.

Shain : THEN AT LEAST STOP CHASING ME WITH THIS STUPID DUMB SKIT.

Chesana : Nah YOU FUCKING BETTER FEEL THE HEAT CAUSE ITS RISING.

They continued their squabble as Tanya just sighed as smoke came out of her nose as she continues to vacuum the fire in the area. Izuku and Mio were just walking this entire show play out as what they can say are.....