Chapter 3 - Incoming

So after what happened last chapter we see Shain sitting on the the couch with a bump on his head with a bandage on it. He was even having a little tear coming out from the pain he endured from the slap of the trident his mom gave. Holomyth was looking closely at Shain as they all looked at Gura then at Shain noticing the similarities.

Amelia : So *looks at Izuku* When did Gura's son come into the dorms of chaos?

When Izuku was about to answer back he was cut off by a voice.

??? : DID SOMEBODY CALL ME?

Kiara : NO FUCK OFF BAELZ ITS NOT YOUR TURN TO APPEAR IN THE STORY.

.....

Ahem rewind

Izuku : Just an hour before you girls came in though he did mention about him coming back in time.

Calli : Just great now I have 2 children to take care off.

Shain : Technically I'm your grand child but.... You're my mom as well.

As soon as he said that everyone's face suddenly froze like they got chilled by Todoroki's ice before Izuku suddenly fall onto the floor face planted.

Ina : SOMEONE PICK HIM UP HE NEEDS TREATEMENT

Amelia : ON IT *grabs Izuku*

As soon as she did she started slapping repeatedly across the face of Izuku hitting him like he's a piñata.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Amelia : COME ON IZUKU *shaking him* YOU STILL HAVEN'T TRIED MY CONCOCTION.

As if what she said was the trigger Izuku's eyes open bloodshot and then dashed to the corner of the room hiding like he was a rat who got cornered.

Izuku : NO FUCK THAT SHIT I AIN'T TAKING THAT DRUG.

Amelia : NO YOU WILL

Izuku : WILL NOT

Shain just looks at his father antics either in amusement or in confusion but he did have popcorn with him again. Calli was still stuck in place like a statue before she turns her attention to Shain.

Calli : Why do you have popcorn?

Shain : Just watching this fucking chaos unfold. *points at the pair*

Calli then looks over to see Izuku now at the ceiling stuck like a spider as Amelia was trying to get him down to make him agree to take the drug. They were arguing a lot as Amelia even brought out her gun loaded with the Amelia Concoction that she tried to shoot Izuku.

Calli : Well don't mind me *haves popcorn* Wonder how the hero will survive against the detective.

Kiara : Chances well I say it's in the favor of Izuku.

Gura : YO AME PASS ME A GUN AS WELL

Izuku : Oh shi-

Amelia : Gotcha Goomba *throws her a spare gun*

Izuku : AWWW SHIT *dashes away out of the room*

Gura and Amelia : GET BACK HERE YOU FUCK *runs after him*

While they were doing their shenanigans Class 2-A only looks at their classmate dumbfounded from how he was acting.

Mina : Is he always like this?

Calli : You get used to it if he shows this side in front of you more. He's normally seem chill but to be honest everyone needs to have some chaos in their life and he's no exception.

Denki : Well damn he sure is having fun though *smiles*

Mineta : Honestly I only pray to Midoriya that he can survive the concoction.

Suddenly all of Class 2-A look at Mineta with confusion written all over their face like they just ate sour candy and made a weird face. Mineta just looks back at them dumbfounded by their reaction.

Mineta : What?

Shoji : What did you do with the real Mineta? Who are you imposter?

Mineta : Ahh don't get me wrong I'm still Mineta. If you're thinking why I'm not perverted *smirks* it's only cause I tone it down ever since the war.

Shoto : Well either way what's wrong with the concoction?

Mineta : Oh it's not very good at all. It's literally packed with many different small amounts of drugs made to make the one who got injected with it may seem drunk but they are also way more open and dumber.

Denki : Which in the case of Midoriya he seems to not want that drug like it's a kryptonite to him.

Shain : Ahh how I love this chaos even back in my present.

By the moment Shain said that suddenly another portal appeared beside him as his eyes suddenly widen while also start to shiver on who could be coming on the other end. By that moment 2 people came through the portal as we see them having menacing aura coming off them as they were even smiling "calmly".

??? : Don't worry Shain you don't have to worry about facing our Mom's wrath. Cause we both will give it to you.

??? : Yeah it's not like you're gonna give you a beating we are just gonna give you the talk.

Shain looks over to the girls as he was shaking. He looks over to the girls where one girl seem to have lime green long hair accompanied by horns. She even has a scale tail that in the color of green. We can even see her teeth being razor sharp.

The other girl even has green hair just darkness with them tied into pigtails. She was holding her hand out as a skull on fire was seen levitating above her hand.

They both were just staring at Shain as all Shain could do was be scared from aura. Even the class didn't want to fuck with them as Kiara, Ina and Calli were looking at the 2 young girls in confusion.

??? : You know Mom did say don't mess with time.

Shain : No I swear big sis Tanya I didn't mean to walk into that time portal I swear.

??? : Are you sure you don't mean it?

Shain : Please I swear I didn't really mean it big sis Chesana.

The Dragon tailed sister, Tanya and the young necromancer Chesana just stared at Shain who just was sweating bullets that his punishment was awaiting him.