"Of course not!" her horrified. It was an instinctive reaction due to the constant reminder that being a star required, but the old grandparents didn't know that and they took it "as a sign". Their radar was coming back into life.

"Why so defensive?"

"Are you nervous?"

"Did you kiss already?"

Lisa was speechless, she begins to wonder if coming here really was a good idea.

No! Of course not!

"Hey, hey!" Lisa looked at Jungkook, who silenced the noise on the table by standing up. Everyone was paying attention to him now. Ugh, stop staring, Lisa. "Guys, please... She's an older woman-"

WHAT?!

HOW DARES HE?!

Lisa gawks, something in her brain unwilling to fully process he is saying this. Here! Now! And in front of others!

What was wrong with him?! IF SHE'S OLDER THEN SHOULDN'T HE RESPECT HER? IT WAS HIS COUNTRY'S RULES, FOR GOD'S SAKE, HE SHOULD BE THE ONE RESPECTING IT, NOT HER!

Jungkook was looking down at her whit a grin on his face, a stupid grin according to Lisa's view, and receiving the threatening eyes which only makes it funnier.

", and you know," he continued, this time looking at everyone else. "that the only old women in my life are all of you, Mademoiselles."

So cynic, so stupidly charming.

Not for her, of course! Because... he was calling them old, but it didn't seem to be a big thing for the ladies giggling at the table. It even looks like they liked it.

"You make me blush every day, Johnny," the elderly said, smiling at him like a teenager in her daydream.

"Just thinking of you makes me blush, Mrs. Min," he answers with a cocky smile.

Ok, no, she was not taking this.

"I'M JUST TWENTY-FIVE!"

He raised an eyebrow at her.

"I'm twenty-four, ya' see? Still one year older," he even showed his fingers like if she would be a kid who can't count.

KOREANS DIDN'T EVEN COUNT AGE THAT WAY! HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE TWENTY-FIVE TOO!

"Don't give them attention, Lily," the woman who dragged her, Yoon Ah, spoke. "We just don't see young people here, so it's more fun today, and you two look kind of good together."

She smiled ignoring her last comment, just like the boy at her side did too.

If it's not in mind, he is not here.

"Anyways, we're hungry. Henry! Bring the food here!"

 Henry! Bring the food here!"