.:A Baby Girls Heart:. (Grimmjow Love Story)*Three*

Chapter 3-Sixteenth Birthday

“Luppi!!” I cry out, frowning at myself in the mirror. I looked at the complexion staring back, seeing a blue short fluffy dress cling to my body with a small tiara in my hair, a mask placed on my face, blue gloves reaching up to my elbows, black haired pushed behind may back, the dress being strapless.

I had on a pair of silver heels to match the tiara in my hair. The mask was mainly white with some blue decorations and silver to blue hues of sparkles acrossed the mask, a string going around my head to keep the mask on my face.

“Yes, Airi?” He asks, staring at me in what seemed like to look like he was daunted by my appearance.

I looked back over at him, seeing he had on a mask that was blue, outlined with black feathers, a black tux on with a silver vest and a blue tie. I smiled over at him, astounded with how well he could clean up.

“Do I look okay?” I ask, raising my hands, shrugging my shoulders, putting my weight on my left leg, ready to hear his negative thoughts on how I looked. I was ready for any condemnation he could dish out on me.

He walked over to me, getting down on a knee, grabbing my right gloved hand, guiding it to his lips, kissing my hand softly, saying, “There is nothing that can explain the beauty before me.”

I grinned while a flush came acrossed my face. I lifted his hand, having him stand up next to me, leaning up, and pecking his cheek softly. “Thank you. You are so kind to me.”

“If I wasn’t, your mother would hurt me. Or your father. I think I would be more scared of your father though.”

“They make you be nice to me?” I ask, almost feeling sad.

“Not at all, I choose to be kind. I love seeing your glamorous smile.” He brushed his hand acrossed my cheek, as he spun me in half a circle, putting his hands on my shoulders, leaning over my right shoulder, resting his chin on my white skin, whispering, “Shall we head out then?”

I slowly nodded my head, staring at myself in the mirror one last time, leaning back into his chest, loving the warmth of his body heat against mine. It was just so normal. It was home. I blinked my eyes grinning at the reflection, seeing Luppi’s eyes were closed.

I learned that when he closed his eyes, not to move because he was enjoying the short moment he was sharing with me just as much as I enjoyed it. I didn’t understand why he enjoyed it so much. Maybe because he’s watched me grow up all of my life. But it didn’t matter. All that mattered was this was my 16th birthday party, Aunt Kagami had come with the Soul Reapers, all so they could celebrate my birthday.

I noticed his eyes open slightly so I finally say, “Alright, let’s go.”

“Yes.” He replies, turning and offering me his hand, so I lopped my arm through his, took in a deep breath, smiled as beautifully as I could and began to leave my room, to go to the gathering room and celebrate the night away.

“I’m slightly nervous.” I honestly say, biting on my bottom lip.