.:A Baby Girls Heart:. (Grimmjow Love Story)*Fifteen*

Chapter 15- Woah

Stepping into Grimmjow’s room, I nervously stood by the door, seeing him sitting on his bed, wiping blood off of his sword, looking over at me, shooting a big grin.

“Ya finally got yer stuff?”

Nodding my head, I shifted from foot to foot. It was one thing to have Luppi sleep in my room with me or with me on my bed then sleeping in the same room as Grimmjow.

I grew up used to having Luppi always sleeping in my room with me. It just felt so easy going that way.

But Luppi has a crush… no, he’s in love with me, and I can’t even return the feelings for him. I saw him as my guardian and best friend. Nothing else.

“Yeah… So.. where do you want me to put it?” I ask.

Standing up from his seat, he threw open his closet door. “There’s some space in there. I also have some drawers that er empty.”

“Wow.. I can’t thank you enough.” I mumble.

“Tis fine.” He says, going back to his bed. “Jus’ unpack.”

Doing as he said, I set down my bag, going to his closet, hanging some clothes up in it. A small blush crossed my cheeks as I saw his clothing. These were things he had worn.

Tilting my head to the side, I came acrossed clothes I had never seen him wear before. Pushing through the clothes, I looked over the things I’d never seen him wear before, smiling, trying to imagine him in some of the clothes.

Once I finished looking at his clothes, I left the closet, making way over to my bag, seeing open drawers, going over to them, grabbing my clothes, beginning to put them in the drawers.

Feeling eyes on me, I turned to see Grimmjow watching, eyebrow raised. “D-don’t watch me!!” I demand, flushing.