.:A Baby Girls Heart:. (Grimmjow Love Story)*Two*

Chapter Two- Princess Airi

-17 years later-

“Mom!!! It’s almost my sixteenth birthday.” I chimed, grinning big, jumping up and down. “What are we doing for my 16th birthday?!”

“Airi, calm down.” My mom says, sighing, while shaking her head. Her long blonde locks shook and she shaked her head. I smiled in admiration at her. She was very beautiful. She looked so young. Same with my dad. He never seemed to have aged.

I ran a hand through my long hair. It went down to my mid back. I swung it slightly from side to side, grinning. “”Can we have a party?” I beg, eyes shining bright blue as I stared up at my mom in hope of a party. To have all the arrancars here to celebrate the princess’s birthday.

“Ask your father.” She replies, smiling down at me. “If he’s okay with it. As am I.”

“But dad is always so monotone.”

“It’s how he’s always been.” She replies. “Just go talk to him. I’m sure he won’t mind.”

“Fine..” I groan loudly. “LUPPI!!!!”

I watched as Luppi appeared by my side, a grin on his face. “Yes Airi?”

“We have to go to my dad.”

“Luppi, you know you don’t have to abide to her every wish.” Mom says, shaking her head.

“I know, I just like to make her happy.” He responds, standing up, going over to my mom, lowering his voice, mumbling back and forth with her.

“I’ll be on my way then.” I say, turning and beginning to walk away, small hop in my step, heading towards the throne room to talk to my dad.

Once in the hall, I continued to make my way, small smile of excitement on my face. All I’d have to do is use a little charm and I’m sure he would say yes to a party for my birthday. Maybe even Aunt Kagami could come visit and bring some hot soul reapers.

Once I was outside my dad’s throne room door, I knocked my hand against the door, hearing a voice in an unemotional voice saying, “Come in.”

I pushed the door open slowly, walking in, smiling up at my dad, the king, Ulquiorra Shiffer.”

“Hello Airi. How are you?”

“Daddy, can I have a birthday party for my 16th birthday?”

“What did you Mai say?” He questions.

“She told me to ask you.”

“I do not mind. You shall be chaperoned by me.”