28. 🎯 Not mine, but...

Magsimula sa umpisa

"How does it go?

"The guess is correct it's a micro GSP tracking chip. A type C one".

"So that mean's ones it removes they will know?" Yoongi questioned.

"Yes. But I don't think in his case it would be the same. Whoever the hell perform that task couldn't finish it in a proper way".

"So we are on the right track. Those jerks are really hiding here".

Hoseok concludes the discussion by standing to walk toward the linking device with the main base to leave a log about the occurred current situation.

.

.

.

.

One week later

"Taehyung-ah you are joking right?"

"I am not Jungkook".

From the way, they talked to each with their born names anyone could understand they were in a serious discussion.

"How long?"

"From our trainee days. Exactly to be said from the very first day I saw him"

Jungkook didn't know what he was feeling but he was trying his best to make himself look normal.

"Wow, it's fine Taehyung. I mean actually, it's awesome". 

Taehyung felt thankful to his best friend but he could say Jungkook was stunned.

"Do you find it weird? "

"Weird? No. Not at all Tae. It's totally fine and normal. How could loving someone be weird?"

Taehyung has just thrown himself into his best friend's arms releasing a deep breath he held up to this minute. His best friend has accepted him as him.

Jungkook who was feeling dozen of feelings didn't even try to define what he was exactly feeling after hearing his friend's confession that he had a crush on their senior agent Hoseok. He could feel the way a lump forming in his throat but tried to shrug it off thinking he was just shocked after knowing his best friend was gay. It wasn't like that he was judging him but Jungkook starts to feel a sudden distance from his bestie. Nonetheless, he continues to act as he always does.

"So what I can do for you?"

Taehyung has chuckled ruffling Jungkook's hair.

"You sound weird when you became polite Jungcock"

"Yah!!"

"Okay okay was joking man. You don't have to do anything just be with me. I need you and Jiminie". 

"Does Jimin know?"

"Not yet but I'll tell him too once he returns".

Jungkook has just nodded lying on the grassy ground staring at the starry night sky. He was utterly confused cause no friend should feel this way hearing their best friend's sexual orientation. He didn't know why everything starts to feel different suddenly, but the feeling that Taehyung had a crush on someone made him restless. The feeling of the possibility that his best friend gonna distance himself from him had made him lose his peace.

.
.
.

The STF agents who pretend to be volunteers have been introduced to the villages by their most trusted man, vice admiral Ken Hudson. The innocent villages had accepted them wholeheartedly giving a warm welcome to the whole team and thanking them for choosing their village to carry out their research and charity program.