Chapter Twenty Seven | 'He who laughs last laughs loudest'

A L E X A N D R A | J O N E S

MATURE 🔞 - I know some of you are underage, i see you hiding...

I am trying to use the word cock but it just does not suit Alex's character! 

SPOTIFY PLAYLIST - mafiabooks or search up the tattoo artist 🤍

He tightens his grip on the edge of his kitchen counter as I clean the blood away with an alcohol wipe; it was a deep wound, and I told him to get a doctor to stitch him up, but he is not listening to me. I help clean up the dry blood with a damp cloth, alternating to an alcohol wipe every few seconds.

"I'm sorry." I whisper, feeling tears fall down my eyes.

He rose a brow and turns around to face me, "why are you apologising?"

"Because-I-you're hurt...and-" his lips press against mine, distracting me from my tears. I grasp his wrist, closing my eyes to feel free in this moment. His kiss makes me calm down; his kiss gives me the reassurance I needed.

"I like pain Ali, stop apologising and stitch me up." I sniffle, nodding my head as I grab the needle and the thread.

He turns around, and I close my eyes for a moment before inserting the needle into his flesh. He doesn't even move a muscle. I seal his wound with stitches and then patch it with a plaster. I put the needle and the mess in the trashcan next to the fridge.

Ares slides a shirt over his head, but I stop him the moment I see a new tattoo on his shoulders. "Is that...my lips?" I whisper, brushing my thumb against it. He nods, Ares got my lip marks tattooed on his shoulders. "I love it."

His kisses press against my closed eyes and onto my brow. He extends the delicate kiss before meeting my lips. I can feel his canines biting into my lips, as if he wanted to taste my mouth. He bites harder when I don't let him. In surprise, I open my mouth and feel his tongue delve into my mouth, sighing gently.

He then lifts me onto the counter. He kisses me again, this time opening my legs wider so he can fit between them. I wrap them around his waist and place his hands on either side of my hips.

My hands slither around the back of his head, intensifying the kiss as I feel his member harden on my clit. His kisses go down my neck and into my chest. He sucks onto one of my nipples while pinching the other. I lean back slightly, arching my back to force my breasts farther into his face.

"Butterflies?" I ask him in a whisper, his lips travel back to mine.

"You want to feel them now?"

"I want to make you feel them..." He rose a brow; I tilt my head back staring at the ceiling. He is about to pleasure me, but I wanted to pleasure him. I push his face away and slide of the counter, his brow raises as i grab onto his hands and head towards the living room.

I gently push him down onto the couch. Just like you did it before. It should be easy, "Alex...you don't-" I get down onto my knees on the floor and in between his legs.

Just pleasure him.

I unbuckled his belt and then unzipped his pants. I yanked on them, but he did not assist by raising his body. So, I yanked down more till I could see his underwear. Calvin Klein black underwear, my finger runs along the hem of them before peeling them down far enough for his member to protrude.

He sprung out hard, long and thick. Just like in the car.

Because he was so large, his tip was spherical. My tongue runs over the tip of his cock, licking the pre-cum away. "Fuck..." He sighs.