"What's wrong with Connecticut?"

She shook her head. When Sam looked back at her, she signed. "Bad case years ago. Still have PTSD."

Sam chuckled. Dean looked over to his brother confusedly.

"What's so funny? What's she saying?"

"Well, Dean, if you learned to read ASL, you'd know."
"Sure, Sam, let me just pull the ability out of my ass and activate it." Dean said to him.

"Anyway," Sam continued. "Our surrogate father, Bobby, apparently his next of kin is needed since he was listed as Beneficiary in Bunny LaCroix's will."

"Who's that?"
"An heiress, or something." Sam said.

"Wait, so you guys are Bobby's next of kin?"
"There's no one else."

When they reached the mansion in Connecticut, Joyce couldn't believe what was there before her eyes. She had never seen such a large or fancy home ever in her life.

"Wow," Sam said as he slid out of the Impala. "Think we're a little underdressed? I mean, the fed threads are in the trunk."

"You kidding me?" Dean asked. "For once, we don't have to wear suits. You're lucky my waistband's not elastic."

Joyce gave him a weird look.

The three walked towards the front door and Joyce looked herself over. She, too, was underdressed. She was wearing one her favorite pairs of jeans that were so worn out they looked like they'd tear in a heartbeat. She wore a large denim jacket over her grey sweatshirt.

As Dean rung the doorbell, they each stiffened as Fuer Elise played. Joyce grimaced, and Sam chuckled.

When the door opened, a young maid stood and observed the three. "May I help you?"

"I'm Sam Winchester, this is Dean Winchester and Joyce Cameron. We're here on behalf of Bobby Singer."

The maid looked confused. "Mr. Singer won't be coming?"

"No, he passed away." Dean explained.
"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that."

"Condolences for your loss, too." Sam mentioned.
"Thank you. Well, you just missed the funeral, but the family's relaxing inside, if you'd like to join."

The three followed the maid inside where she lead them towards the living-room where distant voices were heard. As they entered the large room, all eyes fell to the three.

"Allow me to introduce Sam and Dean Winchester and Joyce Cameron."

The first woman stood to her feet and immediately eyed the boys. "

"Sam and Dean Winchester of the Westchester Winchesters?"

Joyce's eyebrows furrowed.

"Uh, n—no, I don't think there's any relation, sorry."

The woman was practically undressing Sam with her eyes. Joyce was uncomfortable for him, and she crossed her arms over her chest.

"No matter," she spoke. "You two are. . . adorable."

"Oh." Dean smirked.

"I'm Heddy, Bunny's cousin. And this is my sister, Beverly."

The woman seated lifted her glass as she smiled. "Charmed, I'm sure."

"And that's Bunny's youngest brother, Stanton "Stan" for short."

"Come on in, fellas." He glanced up at them. When he noticed Joyce, the man froze in his position, still waiting to shoot pool. Joyce felt her heart sink, and Sam clenched his jaw.

"And his child bride, Amber. And then there's Dash, that's the baby of the family. He's Bunny's great nephew— Harvard business."

"How do you guys know Aunt Bunny?" Dash asked them.

"We didn't personally know her, our surrogate dad, Bobby Singer, did."

"Bobby? Never heard of him. But you can fill us on over the weekend, huh?" Beverly said.

"The weekend?" Dean asked.

"Didn't the attorney tell you? Service was today, the reading of the will tomorrow." Heddy explained.

"Oh, but you're welcome to spend the night. All the rooms sleep two."

"Or three." Haddy said, smacking Dean's backside. Joyce's eyes widened, and she immediately looked up at Sam.

Amber was in the middle of playing pool when she looked up at them all. "Where's Collette?"

"She quit. Poor dear was so distraught over Mrs. LaCroix's passing, went off to find herself."

"Ashram in Indiana?"
"Uh, Clown College in Sarasota."

Joyce turned to Sam before signing. "You guys really want to stay here for the entire weekend?"

Sam pulled her to his side when the older man approached them.

"May I have a word with you in the hall in five minutes?"
"Sure."

Joyce signed as she shook her head. "This is crazy—"

"So, Sam."

Joyce looked at Beverly as she approached them. "Tell me. Do you. . . Workout?"

Dean looked at his brother and smirked, and Joyce moved away immediately.